****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

All this pancake talk lol. My best friend is Dutch and since school we've made pancakes lots. I use her recipe but make mine thin. Hubby likes his thick. Cinnamon sprinkled over the mix in the pan is SO good with lemon, sweetener and sometimes banana. Yum yum. I love them with berries too.

Welcome butterfly. :)

Xxx

One born every minute tonight. Yay :) cannot wait!

Ah crap!!!!!! I think I'm now gonna have to go make pancakes hehe. Too busy tonorrrow. Yum. Right lemon pancakes coming up.

mmmm pancakes! with lemon juice and lots of sugar! that's my dinner for tomorrow!

welcome butterfly :D

I've not been too bad on the tiredness front, I've still managed to get things done. Motivation is my problem...

Been beautiful weather here today x

you know what's weird? we've been talking about pancakes all day, and for some reason it made me want HOT WINGS! ROFL i have no idea how that happened, but i hardly ever crave anything and wings are pretty much on the opposite side of the spectrum. i just called my dad for his recipe, he literally makes the BEST wings i've ever had. need to go pick up a few things from the grocery store. :)

yummy pancakes! god im such a fat cow! LOL! welcome niki and butterfly! this is my third baby boy i have a 9 year old and a 3 year old and as of yet i dont know weather this will be last as i get so broody! :D

i keep getting kicks in the crotch too and in the bladder and also what feels like my bum hole hahahahaha!

LOL @ hch - that's gotta feel... strange!

i only get kicks lower down occasionally. most kicks are around my belly button or higher. if she is laying down low i do get an awful amount of pressure which can be quite painful. i poke her and tell her there's not enough room for her down there anymore lol

omg :dohh: i thought i would have a quick read on here before one born every minute, i just got in from uni and not had dinner yet all this talk of food im starving!!!! I really want garlic dip and doritos and have wanted a runny egg for weeks :(

im also getting kicked very low down at times feels like she is trying to escape and is rather uncomfortable :haha:

omg :dohh: i thought i would have a quick read on here before one born every minute, i just got in from uni and not had dinner yet all this talk of food im starving!!!! I really want garlic dip and doritos and have wanted a runny egg for weeks :(

im also getting kicked very low down at times feels like she is trying to escape and is rather uncomfortable :haha:

I'm bad and I indulge in runny eggs every now and then! I don't have them AS runny as I used to, but I don't cook all the way through sometimes and tell my OH "OOPS, it's still a little runny. oh well, a little bit won't hurt!" - make it seem like an accident when it's totally on purpose. there are some days I really don't want anything for breakfast except for runny eggs and toast! :)

Thanks for the heads up about this group, Starglow! :hugs:

Hi ladies! :hi:

This is my 2nd baby, we're on team blue AGAIN! :dohh: Bubba is due on July 3! I'm 27, married to a sometimes-grumpy, but caring man!

:wohoo:

Morning all and Happy Pancake Day!

Happy V day to us all today due on 28th Lilly, Ailey, Mama, Flagal, Itsy and I!! :happydance: Another milestone

Welcome Ni2ki and Butterfly :flower:

Flybee sorry to hear your spotting :hugs: On the energy front I have felt better since going into 2nd tri but if I go anywhere that involves walking I'm shattered in no time!

I got my Dreamgenii yesterday but have woke with an achey shoulder due to sleeping on one side most of the night lol but I believe I slept better maybe take a bit of adjusting.

Have a good day everyone looks nice here so far but cold x

Hey Pingu :) welcome. It's nice to be with others due around the same. Most of us met in first tri :) it's a fab group. Plus we're based all over UK, USA & holland. :) how have you been up until now?

Foxforce -
The pillow - at first I got dead shoulders but not anymore. Even tho it's designed around u sleeping on your left it's comfy when u turn onto your right too hun and gives your left side a rest. Try it.

Happy v day girlies.

Just a quick post to say hi! Silly busy day ahead. I'm hoping for some unexpected breaks. Bring on 7 30 when I finish.

Have a great day xxx

Happy V day to you all!! Woop! Time for another bump picture soon I think.

Off to work now, will be thinking about pancakes all day... yum!

Good morning ladies!

Happy v-day!! :) And upcoming v-day to many others this week! And happy pancake day to most of you... but not me :( hahaha...

Welcome Pingu!

Anyone else have constant back pain? I don't know what I can do to get rid of it! I wake up 4 - 5 times a night because I'm so uncomfortable :(

And how was OBEM last night? Anything interesting happen? :)

Oh I'll try that Starglow I was moving the pillow over which was a bit of nightmare so I'll try just turning tonight.

Welcome Pingu :D

Itsy I have stopped watching OBEM as was scary me especially when watching forceps used in labour! I have been getting some back ache but mainly rib pain when sat on an evening, my yoga dvd gives some good stretches to do to help this, maybe looking into some for you back Itsy?

Yes Ailey think we should do 24 week pics now, I was going to do one for us anyway :D

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Btw, what's pancake day? Never heard of it before :shrug:

@starglow: everything's been going good so far. everything seems to be normal, but I can't help but worry a lot more this time around compared to my 1st pregnancy! Not sure why though! :nope:

My 1st pregnancy was a breeze, and time flew by. But this time around, I seem to worry and always think about the what ifs. During 1st tri, I was constantly googling what if this, what if that... but it just made me worry even more! So I've put an end to that nonsense.

What I do enjoy more this pregnancy are the flutters and kicks. This little bubba seems to be a bit more active than my 1st, from what I can remember! It's just the absolute best feeling in the world!

Hope all is going well as well for all the summer cupcakes ladies :flower:

Pingu @ It's proper name is Shrove Tuesday but you typically eat pancakes today. Its the day before Lent begins so it's like your last treat before you maybe give indulgent food for lent, as butter, fat and eggs were forbidden through lent.( I had to goggle the bit about abstinence! Totally forgot since school - the proper reason why we ate pancakes)

Glad to hear your enjoy the kicks and movement, it is pretty amazing, try not worry, maybe it's because you know what is about to come?? :shrug:

Welcome Pingu

Happy V day to all of you due on 28th

Wohoooo Pancake day today - i stocked up on lemon juice, maple syrup and bananas last night and will be getting strawberries & blueberries today - just keeping my options open!

I watched OBEM from last week last night and it was so emotional!! I will be watching last nights when I get home tonight! Cannot wait!

Welcome Pingu!

happy happy V day to some of us, Foxforce, Ailey, FLGAL, Itsty and Mama Africa!!! woohoo!

We made pancakes for breakfast this morning, more to come later tonight. yum yum.

I'm off to the dentist AGAIN - aching teeth - not nice.

hope everyone's having a fabulous day
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"