****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Happy v day 28th june ladies :happydance:

i watched obem last night it was another good one although i wont post what happened untill fybee has caught up :)

mmmmm pancakes later :)

This is brilliant. I asked for a nice break and ended up getting home really early in the glorious sunshine and free most if the day now. How fab. Just a not of work to do this evening and that's it. What a bonus.

A girl in work decidedly bumps madly grown since last week! ( unthinkable it depends what we wear.

This is perfect. Relaxing. If only every day could have this balance.

OBEM was good last night. Not the best episode but enjoyable. Wish it was on more.

Xxx

il be sad when obem finishes i love watching it! watched it with my mummy last night as she is poorly she was in hospital all last week first was problems with gallbladder then kidney infection then they didnt know what it was and ended up taking her appendix out! shes in lots of pain started to walk around again today but she still needs help getting up out of the sofa :( dont like seeing her poorly so trying to spend as much time with her as possible as her partner has to work and my brother is at school all day going over there again tonight will make some pancakes and our pram got delivered to hers today so we will have a play tonight :D

hope everyone enjoys their pancakes!!

Thanks for the great welcome! I think I might be the only one on this thread that doesn't like pancakes. I make the american version for my hubby all the time but I don't like them. Although I have never had and other version of them...I might like the thinner versions. :)

I have heard some of you mention back pain lately...I have not had that but the back of my thighs are achy and my arms always go to sleep at night since I'm sleeping on my sides only now.

Anyones bump get very active right when your trying to fall asleep? I think i'm in big trouble once this baby comes becuase he's wide awake when I want to got to sleep.

My v day is Friday....Congrats to you all that are there today! :) Its exciting knowing they are getting big enough to survive all on their own...:)

it is very comforting to know that now if our babies decided to come they would be in safe hands and have a bigger chance of survival :) also very strange to think that though! could go into labour any time which is bloody scary!!

Aw your poor mum strawberry! Hope she recovers quickly hun. I think this is the one day I won't be making pancakes. Had mine last night after all the pancake talk on here.

I'm really motivated to get as much work done now to lighten my work load in may and June. I'm down to only having to work 2 full days a week for the last 3 weeks before maternity leave. I'm really looking forward to the summer.

It's so sunny today xxxxx :)

Yeah I think I'm calming down about labour now. I want lo to stay in there till it's really safe for her to come out. Have to remember our bodies are designed to do this and I've decided to think positive about it. It seems quite scary but then woman are giving birth all the time. Keep calm keep calm lol ( telling myself)

happy v day girls :)

strawberry i hope your mum is back on her feet very soon x

my bump is always active at night! a proper wriggler! havent been sleeping much at night tho due to heartburn! i have never had it so bad! i always wake with acid burning my throat!

oooo i have midwife 2moro too which will be the first time she actually feels bump and measures it too! eeek!

Ooohhhh exciting hch. Measuring my bump = massive (hehe)

oooo lolley just read your facebook about doritos and garlic dip! im so going out to get some now! x

i have a night time wriggler too, as soon as i get into bed she is awake, although i have had movement pretty much all day today non stop :wacko:

im gutted no pancakes tonight :( and after wanting them with everyone on about them. My mom has took the boys out for tea so were doing it friday instead.

hch - i have the midwife tomorrow too, will be the 1st time for me being measured etc as well

strawberry- hope your mom gets better soon x

i had NO IDEA that's why you guys were talking about pancakes! i thought it was completely random LOL Here in the US we celebrate today as "Fat Tuesday" and Mardi Gras. We indulge in... anything and everything lol not sure how familiar you guys are with it, but i've never heard of "pancake day"!

my back pain has been persistent throughout all of 2nd tri! i've been waking up several times a night for WEEKS now, every single night, and in the morning i can't wait to get out of bed to stretch my back. it hurts all day too, i used to take a pillow to class with me to help, but now i have way to many books and stuff to carry so a pillow is just not possible. my back literally NEVER stops hurting. my lower back hurts in the morning, i get nerve pain by my tailbone, by mid-day my upper back hurts from trying to over-correct the lower back pain... it's absolutely ridiculous. sometimes i come home and just lay flat on the floor for a few minutes. it helps to stretch things out, and sometimes pops my back a little. i've been miserable in regards to back pain, even at my 14 weeks appointment i was having issues and my OB said it was going to keep getting worse, esp because i'm so small. :( i take pain meds the days it's unbearable.

lately i've noticed getting exhausted quickly. last night i made dinner, sat down and ate, then cleaned the kitchen like i usually do. by the time i was done cleaning, i felt so out of breath and physically tired! i had to rest before i could even go take a shower. i told my OH that i would continue to do it by myself for as long as possible, but pretty soon i'll really need his help. he doesn't like to help cleaning the house at all, never does it, and doesn't know the first thing about cooking. it'll be interesting to see if he steps up or not.

All this pain :( Ashley that sounds really bad. I just got really bad pain between my ribs and above. Started as heart burn and then I've no idea what happened. Rennie is helping but ouch. Sharp pain down my front between my boobs. Bump fine tho! This is weird.

Update ...... Sharp pain right down my centre to bump now. Boo. What is this. Surely our ribs can't be separating yet can they?

I can't actually lie down as the pain gets too bad :( been rubbling my belly and can feel lo moving a bit. The pain is coming in waves. Internet is useless! Taken paracetamol.

starglow - i have no idea what that pain would be! sorry not any help. hope it goes away soon! :hugs: don't remember what the time difference is, but is it too late for a quick phone call to your midwife?

Thanks. My hospital is just down the road and I have a number I can call there direct to the midwives. Just don't know if it's just a new thing or something I need to check. Wish I could lie down and sleep it off but the second I lie on my side it kills. Left side far worse than right. Gonna give it a few mins and c how I am.

Only just read this starglow has it stopped? Hope you are ok :flower:

Speaking of pain... last night, the chef (hubby) was in bed sick, so I had to do dinner, cleaning the kitchen, feed my other little monster, laundry... all the standing caused a couple of sharp pains around my crotch area! And it felt like there was a constant pressure making it seem like little bubba was going to fall out! Anyone else felt this pain?! It's terrible! But when I lie down or sit down, the pain/pressure goes away.

@Ashley2189 and starglow: hope both your pains are getting better as well.

Morning :)

Hummmmmmmm well that wasn't nice last night! Luckily I could feel lo moving a bit and as the pain lessoned I got to sleep on my right side. It was very strange. Could indigestion be that back to give u shooting pains around upperbody? Pain went right around to my back too. I didn't want to get up this morning but I have and I'm ok. Lo is wriggling about thank goodness. I may call the midwives at the hospital later to check what I should do if it happens again or if it's a normal thing.

Working till 7 30pm tonight yuck! Just wanna get it done.

Thanks girls.

Pingu...... That sounds painful and Ashley ..... The back pain sounds really bad!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->