****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I keep trying to find her hb for hubby but can't ever find it for him. Same with the kicks as soon as he has his hand there she lies still. She's playing games lol. Her movement is mostly still inside. He's looking forward to the kicks. The babies are doubling in size right now from last week to the next three weeks so they're busy growing away in there :)

Ahhhhhhh another wee ............

euuurgghhhh! feel like poo! had about 3 hours sleep! woke up at 4 with acid in my throat! was so gross! and then had horrendous heartburn for about 2 hours and nothing would take it away! i have drank half a bottle of gaviscon!! good job i have got the midwife on wednesday so i can get some more! also had leg cramps for the first time! funny how i was reading what to expect from 24 weeks onwards yesterday and leg cramps was the first on the list! so now my leg feels like its seized up! oh how i love pregnancy symptoms! hope you managed to get some more sleep lilly! oh and weeing alot more from 24 weeks is normal at least 4 times a night! jeeez! LOL!

morning all! I had a good night sleep so feeling quite good, but I had really achey hips this morning...only woke once for a wee which was good considering I had a chinese last night and drank loads of water.

Baby girl moves so much now and I can see the movements noow too which is cool. Just wish I had some clothes that fit :roll:

trying to think of something to do today that doesn't cost much :p

Aw poor you hch! Sounds awful. I slept most of yesterday and had broken sleep last night. My energy is so low :( I don't want to do anything right now.

And ...... Shoes ...... My feet are swollen still and heals are not comfy. Been wearing flat pumps which has led to painful dry heals. Not sure what to do on the shoe front.

Aileymouse I know what you mean about clothes. I'm stretching all my usual clothes and living in maternity leggings. I like the few maternity clothes I have but when I try new ones on I look massive :(

they sure do hun :) i dont want to be paying £8 a go for drinking something that tastes like poo and looks like snot! :lol:

Hey weird my pregnancy book says third tri starts at 28 weeks!?! It's 26 weeks isnt it?

Good morning ladies!

You all were an active bunch yesterday :)

@ Lilly- welcome back!! You look truly amazing in your picture! And the scenery looks gorgeous. Glad you guys had an awesome time (and the massages! I had one on Friday for the first time and it was great!) I hope you transition back to "real life" won't be too difficult :)

I've started having heartburn in the past couple of weeks, but it doesn't seem to last TOO long for the most part. I've picked up some "rennies" (as I saw someone else refer to them) but I haven't needed to use them yet. Hch, I hope it gets better for you soon!

I'm amazed that so many of you have been wearing "normal clothes." Is this like normal shirts, or also normal pants/trousers? (I haven't been wearing "normal" pants since 10 weeks!) Fortunately it only really seems to be the bump that's growing (and hips a bit) but nothing too bad :) And I have one stretch mark, but it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger (it's been there for the past 10 weeks!)

And re: BH.... I don't think I've had any. I've woken up a few times when my abdomen (below naval) felt hard, but if I hadn't used my hands to press on it then I wouldn't have noticed. But it doesn't happen randomly and I haven't really felt any other hardening.

Yesterday we finished painting the walls in the nursery! Now we just need to add a few small things (stars and a moon on the walls) and then the painting will be finished :)

I'm going to get some "spring cleaning" done today so may not be on here much... but I hope all you ladies have a fabulous Sunday (and Lilly, that your jet lag isn't too awful!)

I'm in stretchy normal skirts and some t-shirts, stretchy dresses and cardi's along with maternity tops, jeans and leggings.

Ugh sorry you had a bad night ladies i had a few of those last week :(

I was up early this morning to take my youngest to look at a football team he may be joing, was sooo cold!

off to the mil's now as it is her bday in the week then back for a yummy lamb roast mmmmmmm

hmm don't want to jinx myself but my heartburn/acid has taken a back seat the last few weeks.... but still don't have the best sleep, my Dreamgenii pillow is due to arrive tomorrow so hopefully that will help. I keep waking on my tummy and don't like it as be squashing lil bubs.
Hope the heartburn eases hch

Well done Itsy on the nursery, I'm trying to decide on colour to paint nursery. I haven't worn much of my normal clothes for a while just the odd top I can get away with now.

Georgeous day here:coolio: although cold this morning

Have a good sunday all, enjoy your lamb roast lolley mmmm I think we're having Chinese tonight

hey girls.. aaahh I'm SO exhausted.. hch I didn't get back to sleep, yep been up since 4am! I was having breakfast at 6am this morning in bed. DH and DS were also wide awake, flippin jetlag! We are all so tired. Might have a lil nap now. Lolley my DH is making a roast for dinner tonight too, yum!

Foxforce I have the dreamgenii pillow, in fact i'm on it right now! Its AMAZING!

Itsy - thank you! yep holiday was out of this world, its SO cold being back here though!

Can't believe how active bean is, from not really feeling anything for ages to this - she is constantly doing somersaults and kicking me ALOT, i'm sure DS wasn't like this! Its such a great feeling though, but lately everytime i've got up for a wee in the night she wakes up and starts moving around and then i can't get back to sleep!

Re clothes, i've been wearing my maternity jeans for ages now but i still fit into all my dresses and most of my tops. My jeans were always pretty fitted so once my waist started to thicken there was no chance of getting into them!
I spent my holiday in maxi dresses which are just perfect for bumps, glad to see they're due to be big in the summer. Can't wait to stop wearing coats and scarves, i got really used to being in dresses and sandals every day!

i love summer clothes i never wear jeans anyway as i can never find any to fit nicely and thats pre pregnancy!! ive got maternity trousers for work and also maternity 3/4 lengths but i mostly wear leggings with dresses/ tunics and long tops anyway so have been able to get away with it! starting to need a size bigger in tops so just picking things up cheap off ebay!!

my mum ordered our pram and car seat last night got both for £299 in a deal at mamas and papas its the pliko pramette in cosmos print i got the matching changing bag on ebay brand new for £5 the other day :D bargain!!

Hey everyone only just found this thread, im due june 29th . Im having identical girl twins, but consultant said theyll come anytime from now, if not before 32 weeks im being induced, so dont know if i count for this group? X

Of course hun. It's a great support here. Aw twins. How are you getting on? X

I too have been living in maternity leggings. I have yet to find a pair of mat jeans that fit comfortably.

I have just bought a few bigger tops from primark :)

Hi Ni2ki! congrats on your twin girls xx

Just been with my doctor. Yay heard baby's heartbeat loud and clear for ages :) the doctor was shocked she found it so fast! Awwwwww :) bloodpressure and wee fine. Just waiting to have blood tests done now for anemia due to the exhaustion!

Hi Ni2Ki! Welcome to our group :) How are things going with you?

Starglow, I hope the bloods come back normal! A friend of mine was tired throughout her whole pregnancy, and they couldn't find any medical reason for it :shrug: but she didn't have any of the other symptoms (i.e. nausea) so she was happy about that at least...

Blah... Monday!

Well I'll find out next Monday. It's crazy i slept so much of the weekend!

Oh it's so sunny here. Bliss!

Imagine we all lived near eachother and all summer could walk together with our newborns! I'm planning on walking every day with lo to get my fitness back. I can't bare this lack of exercise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->