****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

my birthday is in july too so i hope baby comes in june!! although i no he coudnt possibly turn up on my brithday as its the 26th july and nooo way will i still be pregnant then! just nice having seperate months!! oh and Ashley .. ( starglow) my name is Amy

i love the name Ivy lilly! i have a little girl at work her middle name is grace!

got given lots of clothes today from a freind all look brand new mostly sleepsuits and vests and hats saves me buying loads of new!!

Flumps - welcome!

Starglow - I find it funny we've shared a name this whole time and no one had any idea! (except YOU of course!) :haha:

Hch - I happen to LOVE the name Hayley! I'd thought about naming my little girl that, but a friend of mine chose the name for her baby and even though we don't live anywhere near each other I just felt like it was weird to use it. :shrug:

Lilly - I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOVE Ivy Grace Claudine! It sounds like such a classic, feminine name, but with a bit of a modern twist to it somehow. Plus, Grace is another name that I adore. I really wanted it as a middle name for Lillyana, but my OH didn't like it. :growlmad:

Ailey - I really like the name Georgia! When I lived in Italy I had a neighbor whose little girl was name Georgia and I always liked the sound of it. Living in Florida though, so close to the STATE Georgia, it just wouldn't work here.

We've decided on Lillyana Emily. I chose Lillyana, and OH chose Emily. Poor girl has a really long name though, her last name is TEN letters long! But the full name works out to be EXACTLY the same length as OH's - and i mean specifically first names are the same length as well as middle names, and obv last name :)

I'm pretty sure my little girl is going to make an early appearance. I'll be extremely surprised if she doesn't. The girls I know around here have all given birth early, my mother gave birth early to all 3 of her girls, my mom's mom (my grandma) gave birth early to all of her kids, and i'm just so small-framed i think LO is going to run out of room in there and demand to be let out! LOL That being said, I REALLY hope she doesn't fall on anyone's birthday. For some reason it really irritates me when someone says, "Oh, my b-day is June ____ maybe she'll be born on MY birthday!". NO. It's MY LITTLE GIRL'S birthday, *not* "yours". lol the problem is, there are a LOT of birthdays of friends and family in June :(

lilly i love all your names! such a hard choice because i think they all go well together :)

ailey Georgia is a lovely name :)

ashley i love your girls name too is emily a middle name or is her full name lilyana emily? Love Emily is such a traditional lovely name :) I like the way they spell Hayley in America , they have a few ways of spelling it which make it look better if you get me LOL!

i so dont know what name im going to use now! i think boys names are are really hard! At the minute its Oliver Matthew Edwards, but OH is not so keen on oliver but as of yet hasnt comr up with any other suggestions! He doesnt like my other name which is harry so thats off the list! i like really old traditional names like Robert , william etc but i dont like them shortened! people call callum cal and it really annoys me as his name is callum! LOL!

i dont like it when people shorten names either i always call the kids at work by their proper name not shortened!

we are going to call our little boy Noah Lewis and the last name is Heather .. we found it hard to find a boys name because oh's last name is quite girly!

lilly i like ivy grace claudine too, grace is a middle name i want for my baby.

HI LADIES,

Sorry i have been so hectic the last few days not really had chance to do anything. I have had a quick catch up but wow there were such a lot of posts!

I hope everyone is feeling ok, seems like all of us have felt a bit off it at some point the last week :(

:hi: flumps

My real name is Kelly, but it is always taken so i always use my dogs name as the way it is spelt i usually get to use it as my screen name.

I had a sweep with my 1st and have to agree it is not comfortable, they tried with my 2nd but my cervix was too high they couldn't reach so ended up with a section.

and names im still so undecided, we still have the same few to choose from but the more i say them the more i'm not sure so am on the look out for new ones, we have...
Amelia, Alissa & Sofia

Lilly -Ivy Grace is my fave but i do like it with lila too

Ooh what fab posts from today. It's funny knowing everyones real names. I'm Ashley Kate and really should have used AshleyKate( with numbers after it on here).

Sweep - yep sounds yuck to me to be booking in for one early. Obviously if it's a must from being over due then of course.

Hi flump :)

Still sticking with Lara Suzanne at the moment.
Ooh back soon

Welcome flump!

My real name is Thembi (pronounced tem-bee) it means hope in zulu.

So far our baby girl has 2 tentative names Mandisa (mandi for short) and Jeanne (french pronunciation, after my mum). She'll probably end up with 2 middle names.

Ooh nice names!

Lol strawberry I think I'll be going around pronouncing Lara the way I want it to drill it into people. It's like .... Lah-rah ( not lor-ah) as in the Ahh in Ashley

I've said it before Suzanne then is after my mum sue and my great gran and sister Anna. Plus my babysitter was a Suzanne and had a huge impact on my childhood ;)

I like all Your chosen names ( which is quite unusual but they are lovely)

15 weeks to go for me :) she's been kicking all day. I love it so much!

Thembi (mama afrika) - where are you from? I'm from south africa originally wondered if you were too?!

Loving all your chosen names too - Starglow, Lara was on our shortlist too, I do love that name.
can't remember who said it about not liking names being shortened.. me too! that's why I named my son Kai and Ivy is hard to shorten too. Thanks for all your replies about beans name, seems like Grace is winning! I do love it, its beautiful and classic.

oh i'm SOOOOOO excited to meet my baby!!!! my bump seems to have popped out the last few days, i think i might miss it when its gone!

:) I love having quiet time with bump. It's lovely. It's such a crazy thought we'll be ttc a few months after this lo is born! Ahhhhh! I know it sounds mad to even consider this right now but we want a second child. It's nice if they'll be close in age to grow up together but what a crazy few years I have ahead lol. I doubt I'll be sharing this with family and friends and certainly won't be telling them early on. but going through pregnancy without the cupcakes would be very strange.

How are you ladies finding being pregnant again with second child etc. ? I know Lilly has said it was so long ago she had Kai that this pregnancy feels like her first all over again what about everyone else? just curious xxx

I'm the same as Lilly, my boys are 10 and 7 so it all seems very new. You remember certain things but lots of it seems like the 1st time :)

Lilly I love ivy lila. But then Jane and grace are beautiful too. Sure have them all lol
Ivy Jane lila grace :) perfect :) If only !!!!!

Lolley ..... Yeah Ive heard you forget a lot about your pregnancy after. Are your kids excited about their new baby ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->