****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

yes they are :)
my youngest (Callum) had his hand on my bump before he went to bed as baby was kicking away, he loves it. He is a typical rough and tumble boy though so he wants another boy to play with, where as My eldest(Jake) is very quiet, sensitive and loving he doesn't mind and keeps asking how old the baby is now. They have a 6 month old baby at their dads and Jake is fantastic with her so they will be well prepared.

oh yes they don't know it is a girl if you remember we didn't tell anyone so couldn't risk telling the boys as they would slip up

awww lolley your boys sound the same as mine! callum the eldest is very quiet, sensitive and shy but jack is the opposite loud, rough and as i would say a proper boy who loves to get dirty likes playing in the garden in the mud ! you would never catch callum playing in the mud or being rough he is so placid! everyone comments on how different they are but also comment on how much they look alike! i think its lovely you havent told them the sex of the baby , your boys will be thrilled :)

starglow its so strange that you are pregnant for nearly a year yet you forget how it feels and what to expect! even when you have had 3! :lol:

i must admit i have really shocking baby brain at the minute! i wonder how i make it out the house some days!

They do sound very similaer and it is nice they are so different and have there own personalities :)

I also have really bad baby brain at the moment, feels like it doesn't function at all sometimes, oh and my nipples decided to leak last night too :shrug: why i dont know just all of a sudden lol

i havent suffered with leaky nipples yet, but you have reminded me to get some breast pads just incase!! i always think they will leak in the bath! :lol:

isnt it funny how your brain doesnt function when pregnant! i cant remember anything even when it is important! it really does go one in ear and straight out the other !

I don't have any pads yet but luckily it has only happened at homen I will get some the weekend.

And I don't remeber anything and get confused really easy, which is a pain as dh is fab with everything apart from remembering stuff so I have to write everything down now. I feel so stupid sometimes

I have baby brain. I get weird things tho like my brain forgets to tell my fingers how to play the piano. My fingers just stop working lol. Also I mix up my words or say them in the wrong order! Very weird. Hubby finds it funny!

hahaha me too! i have to write it in my diary and if its not in there then it doesnt exist! i went to the chippy and i only wanted a large portion of chips but for some reason i blurted out 2 large fish and chips and then spent what felt like 10 minutes trying to correct myself but i couldnt get the words out! boy did i feel silly!

wow ladies, you've been chatty tonight! :)

I had a work event which I just got home from, and was nice to see all the fun conversations going on!

Lilly- I also love Ivy Grace :) I think it's so elegant (my second favourite would be Ivy Lila). Whatever you choose though, I'm sure will fit just perfect with your little one!

We've chosen "Bram Lucas" for our LO... DH is Dutch so we had issues trying to find a name that was "suitably" Dutch for his tastes but not impossible to pronounce for my American friends/family (and not ridiculously common--I wanted something somewhat unique). We've nicknamed him "MT" though which is what we call him between ourselves and with friends/family ("MT" for Mai Tai, which is the cocktail we were drinking on our honeymoon the night before we got our BFP!) We're probably going to have to get used to calling him "Bram" instead of "MT" though... since we're so used to the nickname! :haha:

Well I'm off to bed... hope you ladies have a good evening!

Oh and I have really weird pregnancy brain sometimes too... I think it has affected my short term memory most of all!

I also don't have any issues with leaky nipples :shrug: TBH, I can't even imagine where they would leak from. The whole "BF" thing is still very theoretical to me, I can't imagine how it's going to actually work!

lol at all the baby brains :haha: getting the words in the wrong order is one thing the same as starglow but then my brain knows what it wants to say and i just cant find any words other times :wacko:

Good morning/ middle of the night to some lol,

Baby brain - I also mix up the first letters of words. Tot of pea!!! Yum yum nice!!! Hehe
And when I'm teaching it's like the odd time my brain freezes and I'm left with no words hehe. But we have a laugh over it. :)

So at 7pm when I'm finished tonight I then need to do a quick tidy up around the house. It's ok but not tidy enough. Our friends will be with us first thing tomorrow. Not not prepared at all as we've just been too busy.

Right after some morning kicks I need to go get ready for work. I wonder would would anyone notice if I wheeled myself there in my very cosy bed lol.

Have a great day x

I didn't remember much about being pregnant the first, although it was nearly 4 years ago.

But now I'm actually pregnant and suffering with the same complaints it's all coming back to me!

I get such bad baby brain...I went upstairs yesterday for a wee before I started the housework downstairs and I ended up cleaning the bathroom. Came back downstairs and got the hoover and and wondered why I still needed a wee!! tut!

Anyway, don't chat too much, I'm at work all day then out to my mum and dads this evening as it's my mums birthday!
Have a good day all xx

Good morning ladies! :flower:

Just got back from the doctor/GP (was asking about allergies and what I can do about them) and he gave me a nose spray to try... so here's hoping it helps! :)

I'm in a really good mood today :) (so far, at least). I'm working at home so I was able to sleep in (till 9am! woo hoo!) For the first time possibly all week, I don't have back pain, I've got a relatively light workload today so I can get stuff done around the house while I'm home... and I'm working at home tomorrow too so it feels like the weekend is right around the corner!

And just a few minutes ago I was feeling LO kick so I watched for a little while and can see where he's kicking as well :) That's so cool to see!

I hope the rest of you have great days as well :happydance:

morning girls, ive been up half the night with my 3 yr old, him and me sleeping in a cotbed at 6and half months preg is not a good idea, baby been kicking all night aswell, i cant wait for bed time tonite.

hope you all have a good day.xx

Baby Brain!! oh goodness, it's horrible when I'm at the hospital doing my clinicals. My professor will ask questions about the patient I have care of, and sometimes I really DO know the answer but it's like a blanket gets pulled over my head and everything is *blank*... Makes me feel ridiculous and unprepared. Unfortunately sometimes it also happens when I'm taking a test and it's SO frustrating because I'm certain that I know the material, I just can't access the answer! LOL I'm also very easily confused. I was easily confused to begin with lol but now it's just so much worse. If you tell me too many things at once I'll stand there staring at you without the slightest clue what's going on :dohh:

i cant believe its nearly the weekend already!! how quick are these weeks going!!!

exciting news my oh's brother and his fiance are due 5 weeks after us and they said they wernt going to find out what they were having well ive just had a phonecall and they caved and they are having a boy too!!! so happy for them they have 2 older girls and one older boy so they were all hoping for a boy :D

how exciting strawberry!!

quick question - does anyone else have trouble doing housework? I'm trying to clean today as a surprise for my OH because I've been SO busy lately the house has gotten really messy. But aside from getting tired quickly, LO doesn't seem to WANT me to clean! seriously! she keeps kicking me REALLY hard and it makes me have to stop. i want to clean!!

my lo gets moving when i clean too.. cant do the hoovering as hurts back handle isnt long enough lol!!

Hi ladies, DH just got a letter that he will be made redundant, I'm not that shocked they announced cuts last week and 2 out of 4 at his level were at risk. Those who believe in prayer please do remember us!

Ashley - my LO goes to sleep when I do housework, she only kicks me when I'm still and relaxed, I think I may be rocking her to sleep little lazy thing! She loves kicking me at night, especially after my midnight wee and then I can't get back to sleep.

Mama Afrika - :hug: to you hope everything will be ok, its such a bad time isn't it - I think 2011 is the worst yet, this recession shows no sign of ending IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->