****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi all
Glad your vein is a vein and not dvt Lilly :D

Sorry your feeling pants today Strawberry :hugs: I felt awful when I got home yesterday like the weekend had caught up on me, really tired.

Starglow well done to you on the nursery, isn't it a nice feeling to get it done. We got some girly wall stickers in the sale at M&P's a bargain at £4 should be £30 so we thought worth a chance incase we have a girl.

MW this am, which felt like a rush as she is so busy squeezing in appointments - she is so busy she tells me. My bp was fine and wee wee was fine too, heard hb clearest yet but she does't leave the doppler on for long :( I asked about anithistamines as my hayfever is starting, I had read on a NHS site that the tablets I take (loratidine) are ok but to mention to dr to make sure, so she rang up somewhere to check and they are safe :D Thankfully!
Got my MATB1 and she asked what I thought about a water birth, then that was that and I see her in 3 weeks time for more bloods doing.

Hope rest of the mw visits go well.

LO makes me laugh as it really doesn't like me laying on my right side at time and hits or kicks out into the mattress, as it was doing this morning! Such a funny tickly feeling.

Happy 25 weeks to us that are today :dance:

Hope you all have a good day x

i was trying to suck my belly in the other day just for giggles like and LO went nuts oops dont think he liked that

lol it is funny what makes them react..... oh I'm bored nearly home time

How are you feeling now Strawbs?

DH is off to watch Man Utd play tonight so I'm going to go home maybe make some more muffins in another flavour (promised mum and dad some) then take it easy, wash my hair and watch some tv :D

feeling bit better now just chilled out today although full of stuffy nose which isnt so fun!! havent done anything today and will let sam cook and do dishes tonight i cant be assed!!

yummy make me some muffins toooo :lol: im always baking but havent made anything this week yet

Hi ladies, glad you're feeling better strawberry.

I just got back from my 25 week appointment, baby girl is doing fine. My fundal height is 26cm, which she said is fine. I now weigh 63kg from a starting weight of 57kg, I hope I reach my target of 70kg max. Oh well, back to work...

Hi ladies, glad you're feeling better strawberry.

I just got back from my 25 week appointment, baby girl is doing fine. My fundal height is 26cm, which she said is fine. I now weigh 63kg from a starting weight of 57kg, I hope I reach my target of 70kg max. Oh well, back to work...

my fundal height was the same :)

My MW app went well today, I really like her, hope I get her for my labour.

Everythings fine, heard heartbeat straight away, seems like Bean is always at the top middle of my tummy - its SO loud, my anterior placenta must've moved!

Wee is fine, not dehydrated anymore which is good. Bean is in breech position at the moment, plus i'm constipated which might be the reason i feel so full quickly and can't eat much - so i'm taking lactilose (i think its spelt) now.

They don't weigh me ever though, does anyone else get weighed?

I got booked in for my next two apps, one on 29th march and the next 26th april.

I'm SO excited to meet this baby... I can't wait to hold her in my arms!!

my next appointment is 4th april.. i havent been weighed since my 12 week can :/ although i do weigh myself every now and then put on 11 pounds so far! glad your appointment went well lilly

Yes I never get weighed - just at the 12 week appointment. I didn't get my fundal height measured either :( she just felt it, I meant to ask how lo was laid and to get an idea for myself, try remember to ask next time!
Think my next appointment is the 4th also.

The muffins turned out well....mmm I'm getting addicted to this baking you know! Attached some pics of my muffins :coffee: :cake:

Sounds like you needed the rest Strawberry, hope something nice is made for your tea :D

Mama 3rd tri is 26th week or 27 weeks on here so practically there, it's really zooming by now I think.

Attachments

• peanut butter muffins.jpg
    peanut butter muffins.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • blueberry muffins.jpg
    blueberry muffins.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
Had my midwife appt too today. All is well. She didn't measure my fundal height, they don't do it here until 28 weeks.
My midwife is changing at my next appointment, it'll be the midwife that delivered my daughter so that'll be nice. But I may see the other one on the labour ward.

I was fine early and now I am so so dizzy, I don't know why. but I don't like it. I can barely move.

Getting our new boiler tomorrow, I can't wait for a nice warm bath! xx

They stopped weighing me at 12 weeks too but I just ask to be weighed anyway as our bathroom scale is dodgy!

Excellent news on the boiler Ailey and your mw. I'm sure you'll really enjoy a good soak. Make sure your feet are up higher than your heart for the dizziness, your bp may be low hun and take it easy.
My mw said that she is off the whole of June :( but chances are she could be about to deliver with me although she is part time so probably not lol

foxforce i want WANT one of your muffins like, now! they look yummy x

Aw thanks Lilly kinda surprised myself the recipes are so easy and don't take long at all, I would give you some if I could :D

Hi ladies!

Mama Afrika & Lilly-- glad your appointments went well!

Ailey- yay about your boiler! I hope things get warm FAST!

I just got back from my mw appointment a short while ago. I also don't get weighed (I weigh myself every week and record it in an Excel document) and she didn't measure fundal height either. She said that my uterus is really high though, so there's more room for it low near pubic bone... and that that's probably the reason I've been having issues with heart burn, and muscle pain in my ribs (on the right side, under breast... it's REALLY uncomfortable!). She said it's just likely to get worse :(

Heard hb though and that was fine... which is a good thing! She recommended a physiotherapist who might be able to recommend some exercises and things to "increase the stability" of pelvic bones/muscles which could be contributing to the back pain. I might call them tomorrow...

foxforce- your muffins look AMAZING.. I want one :(

Just caught up. Manic day but a good one.

So a guy at work was telling me his wife (pregnant with second) is booked in to have a stretch and sweep one week before her due date! She had this last time too. Her mid wife told her she's entitled to ask for one and to be booked in for it well in advance. Her lasT baby arrived 48 hours after. Hummmmmm ..... Looked it up. Sounds a bit yuck to me. Anyone had one before or planning to have one done? It's a more natural way of enducing basically usually given if late!

Glad all went well for your mw appointment too Itsy, seems most of us have been today!

Never realised you could request stretch and sweep thought they just did it when overdue, suppose that would make sure you don't run too far over, I don't think it's the most pleasant experience by what I have heard but hmmm may keep that in mind, I would like to be near my due date if not on it as would work out dh would be off with me a month then as he has two weeks leave when we are due then would get his paternity

@ Starglow- a friend of mine just had her baby on March 3rd. She was due on the 1st but had a stretch/sweep on the 2nd. She had her baby 24 hours later (via emergency c-section, but that was unrelated). It worked for her!

I would REALLY love to have my baby in June... I'm planning on trying everything I can think of to get it started by then. And as we get closer (38+ weeks), I'll try asking my mw what the options might be...

i've got loads to catch up on with you all, i've been studying for an exam the last few days! just wanted to share with you all a short video i made of baby kicking! i've been trying to get her recorded for WEEKS, but every time i start recording she either stops kicking, or her kicks turn very weak so they don't show up well on video. shy baby. i sat and recorded for a few minutes and managed to get a couple of kicks, and one good one so i cut the video down and compiled the kicks together. Let me know if there's a problem viewing it, it's in a private album and I'm not sure if you need the password! :)

https://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/AV89/Pregnancy/?action=view&current=Lillyanakicking.mp4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->