Summer Lovin'...bring us some babies!

sorry beagle - but as they say it only takes 1!!! I still think this is it for you!

Sorry about the count beagle, but I still have hope for you. My RE is kinda chatty, and she happened to mention once that they've seen patients in there with a 500k sperm count, and they do get PG from IUI. They've seen it many times. So Fxd. Also, sorry you're feeling rough... I recall that being my same feeling when I O'd two eggs. And you may have had three, so I can imagine how you're feeling. I was really nauseated, headache, extra crampy. But at least you know that gives you extra chances this cycle!

Michelle and Suzy, thanks for your enthusiasm girls! You girls are so sweet. :flower: I heard from my RE this morning, and we have 14 embies, so we're pretty excited! :)

Thanks...I am not totally giving up this cycle...but today is just really emotional for both of us. And feeling crappy isn't helping. Even though I was supposed to relax today, I had still planned to do some things around the house. But I just haven't been able to. I am feeling better...but still not great. I am sure tomorrow I will feel fine.

I think I am feeling the left side now ;)

Hey guys...sorry for the late update...not feeling so great today.

So after my husband gave his sample, we waited about an hour...during that time I started cramping & felt slightly sick to my stomach. So we go back for the IUI & the dr came in. There are 3 drs there...this one was not my dr. So when he came in, I knew there was a problem. Problem was the post wash count was 1/2 million. Very devastating. As we sat there I knew at least we had 2 eggs dropping at least because of how I was feeling. We did the IUI after talking with him. He was basically in there to find out if I wanted to do another IUI next time or IVF. I was kind of annoyed because I would have rather been talking to my dr. But he was nice & this IUI was the least painful of all...I barely felt it. Afterwards I dropped my husband at work & shopped some in his store. But I felt horrible. I could barely walk. So I got the few things I needed, headed home & have basically been on the couch ever since. I just went out to take my kitty in for a check up & felt better. So now my only hope is that all 4 follies dropped. But the way I am feeling, I am sure at least 2 did...& I felt most of it on the right side which had 3 if I remember correctly. So now I am finally eating lunch...haven't felt like getting up until now.

So now I start my TWW process & hope we can get a fertilization. And I guess I need to think about what to do if we are not successful. I think I will still do 1 more. I will only need the trigger because I have enough meds left over & pay for my visits. Another $1,000 in the bucket at this point is nothing...especially if the next step is IVF.

Sorry about the low count Beagle. I still have a good feeling about this month though. All it takes is one right? Fx'dd!

I am going to agree with everyone Beaglemom, all it takes is one! With a super strong ovulation and the possibility of 2+ eggs, this is going to be your month!

Erin, so excited for your IVF this weekend! Glad everything went well yesterday.

Hi everyone else! :hi: I am still following along because I have a feeling is going to be an exciting month around here!!

Awe beagle I am sorry about the low count today and that your not feeling well. I don't understand a mans count. I mean one time it's good then the next is down by millions.

14 embryos is awesome Erin! How many are they implanting?

Love your new pic savvy! When are you going to start telling people?

Savvy, love the pic.

Erin, I think I forgot to say congrats...not myself today. So exciting for you though. I hope you are taking it easy! No idea how I would be if I can't even handle multiple eggs ovulating...lol!

As far as count, I am not sure, but my husband may have been sick with a fever not long ago. So maybe that was it. My husband totally agrees one more iui of this fails. Count should be normal again and we have my meds on a great dose I think.

Not giving up, yet ;) I need to remember to start testing out my trigger tomorrow morning. I won't no doubts when I test in 2 weeks.

Thanks Michelle, I am being cautious and I think we are going to wait until I am about 12-14 weeks before making a public announcement. My parents already know and DH's parents will know next week. We will tell a few close family members/friends in the next few weeks too.

Thanks Beaglemom! It seemed like your hubby's count continued to improve each month with the vitamins he was taking. The fever could have caused it. It only takes one out of the 1/2 million! :)

Michelle, they'll be transferring two, so hoping at least one sticks. Both would certainly be exciting too! But we'll be just as happy with one. :)

Savvy, love your pic!! Soo cute! You guys must be so happy! :flower:

Thanks beagle, I appreciate it! And yes, I did have to rest... I was sooo crampy and couldn't get in a single comfortable position. I was actually up all night uncomfortable, it was tough. But I feel lots better now. I'm glad you're still feeling hope for this cycle. You really should! You def have a good chance. :thumbup:

Welcome Magrat & Babylaw!

I'm also irregular with cycles ranging from 30 to 47 days. TTC without success is bad enough without needing irregular cycles to mess with our heads isn't it? I started Clomid this cycle due to irregular and possible annovulatory cycles.
I hope we all get our BFP's this month! Fx'ddd!

Mine used to be 35.... This month was 42.... much better than the 5 months I waited before.... Got my thermometer and my opks ready... :dust:

Good luck beaglemom and ERose! The summer looks promising :dust:

Woke up at 3 am to let out my dog so I woke up my husband and got another bd in. So we can't say we didn't put in a good effort. 36 hrs before iui plus 20 hrs after. My husband also thinks count count have been low from the bd night of trigger. Start my pineapple core today. Let the wait begin.

FBG, I'm sorry for your experience at your RE's office. I guess my RE is kind of like yours - I didn't get all the tests done at once. My first visit they only tested me for AMH. Two days later they tested my estradiol. Then a few weeks later it was HSG. Then a whole bunch of other tests came (prolactin, thyroid, antiphospholipid syndrome, etc) months after my miscarriage. Till this day I have never had my FSH and progesterone tested.

Luckily I am only 10 minutes away from my RE's office so I guess can insist on a test whenever I want. I know we all just want to go there and get answers right away, especially now that you've had a few losses they should take you a lot more seriously!

I really don't mind driving for the tests, but don't waste my time and money making me do one thing at a time. Let's do as much blood work as necessary to get a good idea if it is hormone or Egg store related. And then let's do some diagnostic tests to get some visual and come up with some type of plan to make this baby happen.

I would drive everyday if there was a reason and it was logical but I hate paying a lab fee bio hazard waste removal fee and blood test for each stick when they could do it all at once. Plus I told my ob gyn January 2013 we wanted to start trying and tried to do a pre pregnancy counseling appt. She told us my pap was good and we were good to go, no tests need. We started trying I believe end of may early June. January 2014 my annual exam came back up and I had just had positive HPT January 1st and miscarried. She told me that most women miscarry their first conception and everything is good. Obviously we can get pregnant so keep trying and if after 1 yr we aren't pregnant to call. So I called in May I called and schedule an appt for July since that would be 1 year after starting and I would definitely have 12 cycles completed and I would be 6 months out from the mc. I asked at that time for tests I could do prior to the appointment so that I could schedule them appropriately with my June or July cycle I was told no. So I called back after a second mc asking again for tests and they said yea come in for bloodwork cd 3 so I did but only received 2 tests... grrr. I am a little frustrated, but I will wait and speak with me my ob gyn on the 21. I will tell her that I have done everything and more that she has asked and I am a little disappointed in her advocacy to get us pregnant and where we want to be. If at that time she wants to waste more cycles I will tell her no thank you and move on.

Beagle I love how you woke up DH for a BD session at 3 am :haha:. At least you've covered all bases and should be "set" for this cycle. GL!

I finished Clomid 2 days ago and hope to ovulate within a couple of days. I have read reports that Clomid can give false positive opk's. Does anybody have any experience with this? Any tips are more than welcome! Maybe I will have to symptom check this month to know when I am ovulating since I don't temp. But it would be nice to have some type of confirmation though.

Suzy, I hope this helps. When I was on clomid, I was using the fertility monitor which is not supposed to be affected by clomid. I also hear the clearblue digitals are not affected by clomid. I took it on CD 5-9 & usually ovulated around CD 17. So be patient if you don't see a positive right away. I would try to BD every other day until a positive if you can. Don't stress if you miss a day. Also try to test 2-3 times a day for your surge. I bought the cheap wondfos on amazon.

https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Early...TF8&qid=1404399580&sr=8-4&keywords=wondfo+opk

I told my husband last night if the dogs woke him up before his alarm to wake me up. But instead I was got woken up...& he loves to sleep, so I knew I had to initiate it if it were to happen.

Oh, I also wanted to give an update on the conceive plus lubricant. We like it. I used it externally (on my husband) & bought the tube not the individual ones. The main difference I see is it has more of a watery consistancy...much thinner than preseed. So if you use it, be sure to be careful or it will get all over the place!

Thanks beaglemom! I want to try it next month or this month if my preseed is gone. Concieve plus is also $10 cheaper than preseed which is a plus already. Did it not come with applicators like preseed?

So dh did another castor oil pack last night. He needs some more practice but I think did a good job. What is great is my right side was much looser than before. I think he rubbed out whatever was there. I also feel better on that side. He did the reflexology on my feet also but it wasn't very good (god love him). I have also been tracking my cbopk which I thought would be here already but it's in Cincinnati. I live in ohio so that's good. So anxious to get it so I hope it's here soon but the 4th is tomorrow so not counting on it being here till Monday :( better not miss O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->