Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

It must have just been morning sickness or a quick odd stomach virus?! I did call my ob as I was so worried and she eased my mind saying I am okay as long as no temp! I woke up with a headache today too...hmmm

yay for double digits broody!

two-glad baby is still safe and sound in there!

christie that is so neat-I also cant wait to see a foot or a hand mark!

I felt horribly sick to my stomach yesterday morning as well. I decided it was because I hadn't had any protein yet and the house got a little to warm. I was glad that it passed later in the day.

Glad you are feeling better Nat.

No hot/dry eyes here walker. But I have recently noticed that my skin is ridiculously dry, even for winter, and it's been warmer lately.

Me and my lo took a road trip yesterday. See my DH goes to school and work two hours away so lately we just see each other on the weekend. I didn't think he was going to get to make it down, so I didn't tell him I was going to come up with groceries and surprise him at work. I was just late enough that I missed him leaving work and he was headed down to see me. I don't have a phone so I had to go to his friends house and call him 4 times before he lost service. Hahah I surprised him alright :p I'm not very good at surprises never have. I'm just lucky I caught him before he drove all the way home with out me :p

I think Isaac could tell I was excited because he was kicking and going nuts the whole way there and back hehe

LOL Nat, glad you caught him, and so cute about Isaac.

I forgot to mention that I got my 3d u/s scheduled for April 5 at 10:30. So excited about that! I'm really excited about surprising my mil! She's gonna cry her eyes out, she cried just looking at the baby clothes we bought, lol.

yay for scheduling your US nodubt-3d right?!

nat-sorry to hear you were under the weather as well yesterday

walker-no heat flashed or dry eyes here either! Perhaps try some eye drops?

AFM feeling much better today-did go to work as I assumed it was MS...tonight I have officially applied for a mortgage and am SO excited...in 2 more weeks I will know if the house is officially mine or not and will be able to set exact closing dates!!! Condo will be officially sold as well hopefully on Sunday! Let's just hope baby does not come a month early!

Good morning all. I'm not sure if its the pregnancy or just me, but I haven't been sleeping well lately. It's not as if I'm uncomfortable, but just restless I suppose. Makes for a really groggy person in the morning.

Leo seems to be resting up the last two days, not much movement. I'm guessing he'll pick up again in a week. Or so I'm hoping that is his pattern, we'll see.

I haven't had a little bit of dry eye, but mostly when I'm tired. My nose on the other hand has been more dry than it usually is in the Winter. Also it seems that every time I blow my nose there is either fresh blood or dry blood. I'm assuming that has to do with all the extra blood swelling our veins for now. I haven't had any runny bloody noses so I haven't worried about it at all.

I have lots of catching up to do! Been so busy lately! T-10 days til I fly home for my showers! My winter coat is barely fitting me - Spring needs to come like now but today it's raining cats and dogs so I don't think it will be soon. My stupid cold is just about gone. Glucose test is in 1 week. Baby Boy was soooooo super busy last night. Couldn't believe the amount of kicks and how hard they were. Baby bump getting bigger. 3rd tri is literally right around the corner! Holy cow!

Yeah, my tissues usually have some blood on them too. I'm drying out!!

On a better note, my husband today told me he wanted to plan a 30th birthday brunch outing for me next month. So sweet - makes me want to take back all the complaining I did last week!!

I got a humidifier because I started having nose bleeds, and my skin was really drying out at night. Heating with a wood burning furnace doesn't help the fact.

I should try the humidifier cause I'm feeling really dry. I have eczema already and drying out this much more doesn't help. I took a bath in Johnson & Johnson baby oil a couple weeks back and that helped so maybe I'll do that too soon.

Everyday I have blood after blowing my nose-yick! the dryness stinks-but hey as long as no bloody noses I am not complainig! I did get a horrid one after landing from a 10 hour flight, but after that, only 1 small bleed.

I've been having nosebleeds too. We pulled out the humidifier and it seems to help with the dryness

Ive been having nosebleeds also. The humidifier seems to be working well and i use vix which helps .

I've gotten a humidifier for my son, but not myself yet. LO always come first huh? :)

I'm just hoping for an early Spring at this point. Should start to get here within the next month. It will be a good thing if it does before I grow out of my winter coat. It's being stretched so now you even see my bump with my coat on!

Scheduled my 1-hour glucose test for Saturday. How has it gone for those of you who've had it already? I don't normally drink anything sugary, so I have a feeling I'm going to crash something fierce, which is why I scheduled it for the weekend - I can come home and nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->