Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I felt like I had a slowing last week, but then the weekend came and he's been full force ever since. I think they tire themselves out to be honest and then rest up in there. I'm sure he's fine!

I hope so nodoubt! I mean the scan showed all was fine on Tuesday-but of course I still worry....always a worrying mama already!

I've already accepted that the worrying is never gonna stop, lol. Its what we do...embrace it, cause its not going anywhere, lol.

I've had the opposite Almost - felt a big increase in movement the last few days. I'm sure that's just because I've been doing so much resting though that baby isn't being rocked to sleep by my movements and also I was probably far more tuned in to every single little movement over the last few days too... I'm sure there's nothing for you to worry about though, your little fella is probably just having a lazy day! Just keep an eye on it and if you are worried give the midwives a ring just to be safe?

I had about week where I felt little movement. Now Leo seems to have his restless moments and I can feel him tumbling around. Feels like he's trying to make more room again to grow. I think I feel him more during his growth spurts and less otherwise.

I had a bunch of weird dreams this week. Not about dry mouth, but about anacondas, then a crazy race I participated in, then a wild/angry ocean that threatened the path of another race. I know I had a weird one about LO arrival, but I can't remember the details now.

I've had the same. Very little movement from our little girl over this last week. My stomach has been really tight over the last day or so and now she's wriggling and kicking frequently again. I'm thinking the growth spurt theory for me as well.

Double digits in days left today! So excited!

Dougie digits today! And according to my preg tracker month #7 had just begun! Things are about to start moving really fast. This is the last week of 2nd tri for me, I have an appt on 3/5 which I will also have the glucose test done at, then on 4/6 is my shower, and I'm trying to get a 3d u/s on 4/5 to surprise my mil. On 4/6 while she is still in town I want to go shopping and get everything else left on the registry and we get 10% off everything on the registry at babiesrus and amazon.com. Hopefully she's up for it, but I think she will enjoy shopping for Virtue. She said she went our the other day with a friend and didn't go to the baby section, wo she gas to go back so she go to the baby section, lol. I said "I thought you said you weren't gonna shop like that now that you've got your taxes back." She said "I told a fib" lol. Knew that was coming.

Its getting harder to hide his name from everyone. I slipped up at work, but I don't think the guy caught on. Hubbs slipped up on the phone with his mom, but cut himself off mid name. Just a few more months now and I'll be holding my little summer sensation!

yay for double digis nodoubt! Actually-looks like lots of us are in the "final countdown" as I like to call it once hitting the double digits lol.

afm, woke up with a horrid headache (very possible that it is stress related) but I also feel naseaus so of course i am worried I might have another stomach bug comming later today or tomorrow as those are the symptoms I got prior to my last bug..so fx that doesnt get me again!

Yay for double digits NoDoubt!!! Have just noticed I'm in double digits tomor :D Sounds like you have a busy time ahead! Is there a reason ye're keeping Virtue's name a secret til he's here?

Almost - really hope your headache is just a headache and not the start of anything else... My headaches are almost always related to muscle tension in my neck - maybe a bit of a massage might help?

Hope the headache goes and it's not something leading up to a bigger something Almost! Rest and relaxation today young lady! Lol.

Hubby wants to keep the name a secret. I wanted the sex to be a secret when I was team yellow so no one would tell me, but hubbs thought it was supposed to be a secret period. I slipped and let it come out and a million people were asking so that's no longer a secret obviously. But he wants to keep something a secret and obviously the only thing left is the name. Plus with a bunch of people preggo right now it seems, I don't want anyone to take it. I don't think they would cause it's so rare and I don't think many will like it, or it won't have the same meaning to them as it does to us obviously, but just in case.

How are you doing broody? Any more spotting?

Hey guys,
just a quick note to say that I am leaving on my little trip tomorrow first thing, so I will talk to you all next weekend:flower:
Can't think of a better time to go as I am now the ememy to my inlaws and still being ignored - oh well.
Best wishes to my hospital bed ridden buddies two and broody. I hope that your lo's do well this week.

Gosh my LO is getting so big. Today he decided to stick a limb out to the point where I could feel the shape, my guess is it was a foot. It took a little pushing on him to get it back in. If I hadn't been in the car, it would have been cool to see if I could have actually have seen the shape.

MissA - I hope that you have a great trip. Leave all the worries behind and enjoy yourself.

Christie - I have been feeling the same, it's so great to feel and I even feel his head moving around. We will soon start feeling even more

Been here a week and a half now and baby doing well, doc still don't see me getting pass 28 weeks but I have made it this far so who knows. Bump has gotten bigger yet not a single ounce of weight gained and was told not to worry to much about just yet but am so blocked up that by the time I do go to the toilet then it will prob be a weight loss.. Meh who knows.

How was everyone weekend? Hope that other has been enjoyable for you all

Hi ladies-well I threw up twice this afternoon and had very soft stool-almost diahreah...once before throwing up and once after...I did have keilbasa that dh cookedi n a fryingpan last night-it sat for 2 hours before i had some which i just recooked in the same pan. I am FREAKING out that it might be listeria bc it can cause stillbirth, so I am tossing and turning about if I should call on call dr. tonight or just my reg. dr tomorrow.I havent thrown up since the two times in the afternoon and have kept food down but i have continuous stomach pains the kind that you get before throwing up....baby is moving which is a good sign i hope...

Nodoubt - thanks:) I'm sure they will get over it once baby is here and if not it's their loss.

Two - glad to hear you and baby are doing well :)

Almost - Reading about listeriosis says it shows up 2 - 30 days after injesting the food. I think it might be too early for it to be that? I would call your OB in the morning to be safe.

Almost maybe baby is not in agreeance with what you ate or has given you a off tummy. I hope you feel better soon, missA is right listera does take that long to show signs but it still never stops you from worry

MissA - enjoy your hols! Have a fantastic (& stress free!) time!

Two - you're nearly at 26 weeks!! Your lo is proving the drs wrong everyday - hope he keeps it up!!

Almost - so sorry you're feeling rotten. Unless it was very warm then I'd say reheating only 2 hours later shouldn't be dangerous... Maybe baby just doesn't like spices?! Hopefully you feel better today, if not definitely give the dr a ring for some peace of mind :hugs:

Christie - that is very cute! My lo has been oblique for a good few days with the head way down in pelvis but I can very clearly feel his/her little bum up near my ribs! Funny!

Afm, double digits today :dance: and no spotting since yesterday morning :thumbup: (and that wasn't even really spotting - just pale brown staining...) Looking forward to my week of relaxation! :D

Christie so cute about your LO. I can't wait to see body parts!

Two glad baby is still hanging on in there. Such a strong fighter he is!

Almost I agree with the other ladies, I don't think it would have set in so soon. Plus you said your weren't feeling well when you woke up so it could just be that. Hope you feel better soon though!

Broody, glad things are still going well. Take advantage if the r&r! And yay for double digits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->