Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I know I was surprised by how fast I got in. I really got lucky. Hope everything continues to go well.

No Doubt - gl at your scan :)

Almost - Maybe your blood sugar is low? Have a cookie or a piece of fruit maybe?

Broody - do you find that your syptoms come and go? I was really tired and dizzy and for the past two days I have been fine.

Definitely! Last week I thought I was over the worst of it but this week they're back with a bang! :growlmad:

Almost - Post your 10 week bump picy! (Anyone else is welcome to post bump pics too - I love seeing them!)

MissA - Great news about sneaking you in!

Jess - I used my doppler this AM too - so happy to hear the HB when I need to to keep me from becoming a crazy woman!

Broody - I've been exhausted too. Fell asleep on couch before 9 last night. Good grief!

No doubt - Yeah for scan today too!

Hooray, double digits for moi! 10 weeks! Milestone! The prune looks like a rock!

MissA that is great news you must feel so much better and I hope any spotting stays away.x

As for sickness I was told that is peeks around the 9 week point, I had not been to bad the pass few days but last night after tea it just got worse and worse + I was sitting in a sand's meeting from 7.30 - 9.30 that didn't help. I got home and made me a cuppa and went to bed but the nausea just got worse and worse and was sick once finally about 2 this morning I started to feel better and got a few hours sleep before a had to get up at 7 to fed my rubbling tumny. Looks like salmon is taken off my dinner list. Bring on second tri......

+ good luck with the scan today and hope all you lady's are having a good day/night

Yay for double digits

I think it will be great to put bump pics up, I'm only 9 weeks but for some reason I already have a bump and my OH likes to compare sizes lol. At first I thought it had to be bloat but nope....

Snowflakes - I fell asleep on the couch at about 8 yesterday evening! And I have a feeling I won't be much better tonight :haha:

Two - hope you sleep better tonight :hugs:

One perfect little Thumper! HB 172! I'll post a pic later.

Here's my Thumper!

She's all balled up in there, lol. Hubbs could see the heartbeat. I couldn't cause I was crying when she showed us, lol. She tried to show me again, but my eyes were still blury. I am so relieved. I think I was actually holding my breath and when she put the nobby on my belly there she was right away! I had to pee so bad, but I held it for about an hour and I guess that helped. She thought she might have to do an internal scan, but my baby was right there.

Attachments

• Thumper 1 11-1-12.jpg
    Thumper 1 11-1-12.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Thumper 2 11-1-12.jpg
    Thumper 2 11-1-12.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Ooooh, cute scan pictures! :D

As for sickness and symptoms, they do come and go, sometimes I feel fine then next day I feel like I'm about to die! One of the perks of pregnancy :lol:

Gettingbroody, I just grate 2-3 big potatoes, add a spoon of flour, 1 egg and fry them. Sometimes I pop them in the oven and it comes out looking like a potato pizza :lol: You can have them with a million different things, I usually make a nice goulash with it. My brother eats them with sugar only :haha: I usually grate some onions into it too, it tastes nice. It's a very filling dinner and we have it occasionally. I usually make a salad to go with it, you can really add anything you want as everyone seems to go with it!

AFM, I'm being lazy and sick. Tomato soup doesn't taste as nice when it comes back up, it's gonna be a no no for me until MS stops! My MW has officially diagnosed me with Hypermesis Gravidarium (? I think I spelled it right) :dohh: I hope this doesn't stick with me right until birth! :nope:

Have you girls got much plans for the weekend? :winkwink:

Attachments

• placki.jpg
    placki.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
Love the scan no doubt very gorgeous

Jess sorry you are having such a bad time with your Ms and hope u feel better soon.x

Nice scan nodoubt! When are you in next? Are you doing the nuchal at 12 weeks? We have doppler at 11wks6days and nuchal at 12wks. When are they doing your anatomy scan? Mine isn't until week 18!!

Cute scan missa. We are going back to our obgyn on the 13th for the Doppler and all genetic testing is at the end of the month. No gender scan booked. We'll book that later. I don't want to know but hubbs does.

Lovely scan. Glad to hear things are generally going well for everyone. I hope the ms subsides for those of you still suffering through it. My major symptom at the moment is acne, YUCK! My sister swears it'll start to clear up during the 2nd tri. I can't wait!

I called the OB office to reschedule my appointment yesterday and they have yet to call me back. How rude! I hope I don't have to wait too long before getting in.

wonderful scan ladies!!! And I have vitamin b-12 deficiency, and am due for my monthly shot Monday, so perhaps now that I am pregnant I need it sooner than usual? Was not my blood sugar making me dizzy today because by then I had already had 2 breakfast danishes, yogurt covered pretzels, and a honey crisp apple-so plenty of sugar!! hehe

will post a pic by the weekend-still need to take it-super hot and tired

Love the scans ladies....

Hope that you all have a great weekend... Its nice and hot here today so I may have to go and get me some sun....

Bah, doctors for me tomorrow again! :cry: :( Something is completely out of order :( I've been throwing up blood for the past hour! :( OH wants me to go to A&E but I think doctor appointment in the morning is a better idea :(

Oh jess that is not good, I would go to a&e, this is your and you LO that you need to look after.. Take care

I know I've burt my blood vessels in my throat. This has just now become unbearable! :cry: They won't do anything about it, I've just to drink loads of water and get a doctor appointment in the morning. HG is a right pain in the ass! :cry:

Have you tried lemonade ice blocks? there good for keeping you hydrated and give you what you need while you are sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->