super depressed, af arrives again :(

mmm you should definately checkthen hon!!..give it a day and check

Fingers crossed for you! That would be a nice surprise after such a disappointment! :) x

hey Labgal whts the update??
did u check hun?

hey Labgal whts the update??
did u check hun?

Hi pearly -

I did my depression dance in another thread. AF arrived in full force after a day of nothing. Damn her.

Back to the drawing board... Working to stay positive!

How are you doing lovely?

aww so sorry hun..the witch at the end dint leave u!!
but then periods is like begining f new cycle another opportunity..so lets take it like tht.!!
m doing good dear on cd13 today and till now everything going great..Fri travelling for a month so lets c how it goes!!
hoping by the time m back I hear good news from u!!..Fxed and lots f baby dust ur way!!

Hey ladies. Feeling super down today. AF arrived this morning and month 5 TTC begins. I wasn't really optimistic this cycle but was kind of hoping to prove myself wrong.

I try to keep statistics in my head but they do little to combat the feeling that I am somehow broken and missed my opportunities when I was younger (even though I'm only 27) to conceive .

Well I'm just going to try to not cry at work lol... Fx for all of you

God, I know how you feel! I just want to shut my door sometimes and have a cry fest. Its so frustrating. I'm 28 and have been trying for 3 years now. I understand how it can get you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->