Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! PMA thread for all my girlies!!

If I could change something about myself, if have thicker hair!! Ugh, I swear I'll be bald by 30 at this rate! :0( Haha.

Yes...PMA! Oops!

:rofl: So adorable!!!

If you love adorable baby animals, YouTube search "baby sloth." Sooooo cute!!!

ooih thanks babe i had my headpiece made for me .. it certainly wasnt cheap but oh so worth it (cost me $500) but i love it and it finished me off just right!!

i would so love to have someone do my hair and makeup everyday ... i always wished i would be famous and always look good hahaha i can dream!! i can totally imagine you lizzy with 40's/50's style all the time .. defo suits ya

hey we are allowed to say silly things on here sometimes so that we can all jump in and PMA yours asses hahahaha

your skin does look lovely already so what are you worried about and Annie your hair is lovely if you think you got thin hair you should see mine its so thin that my ponytail isnt even 1cm thick hahaha i wore hair extensions on my wedding just so i had some hair to work with hahaha

now that we are on the subject of one thing we could get rid of ... mine would be my pot belly .... now that im preggas im not as worried bout it but when im not it sticks out damn it hahahaha .. now PMA my ass girls ;)

omg baby monkey on a pig is so freaking cute i love it gonna go check out baby sloth now hahaha

im gonna think of one to post now too i know ive seen some awesome ones just cant think

this cracks me up everytime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6q7IjyRNlc&feature=fvst

now that we are on the subject of one thing we could get rid of ... mine would be my pot belly .... now that im preggas im not as worried bout it but when im not it sticks out damn it hahahaha .. now PMA my ass girls

I can't PMA you because I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! You have NOT got a pot belly and even if you did so what?! Men need a bit of something to hold onto and a bit off a wiggle and a jiggle never hurt anyone! I'm really jealous of your figure!

:rofl: to the doggy! Awww he's chasing rabbits!

Baby Monkey! One of my absolute faves ever!!

Girls - you are all absolutely gawgeus!! The end! I will hear no more on the matter, essentially we are all supermodels waiting to be discovered :)

Here is a link to some pics of my wedding, enjoy!

https://www.guycollierphotography.com/?p=11782

Girls - you are all absolutely gawgeus!! The end! I will hear no more on the matter, essentially we are all supermodels waiting to be discovered :)

:rofl:

:cry::cry: Those pics are so beautiful!

We both had lace - great minds! :winkwink:

Oooh you are all too kind .... I think we all need to tell ourselves these things haha I do agree lizzy more cushion for the pushin isn't a bad thing haha

Damn straight we all supermodels oh yeah!! And omg Tori your wedding photos are stunning .... You look amazing and hubby is a looker too!! Your wedding truly looked like a winter wonderland love all of the mirror balls and omg do pretty ur a stunner!! In fact all u guys are and that's that!!

I love the dog dreaming ... Must've been a great dream he had but sure got woken up quick smart haha cracks me up everytime

Love you ladies keep smiling!! Xxx

Happy Happy PMA Friday!! Have fabulous weekends my beautiful ladies, it;s my Mummy's 60th so I'll be busy, so pleased she's made it to 60! She was diagnosed with motor neuron disease (Lou Gherigs disease) in 2005 so this is a massive hurdle she has reached :) xxx

Happy Birthday to your Mum, Tori! Well done to her to getting to see you married and preggers too! She must be so proud, what a fab year for her.

xxx

Happy happy 60th to ur mana bear tori .... So great to see her make this milestone and your wedding etc ... Next one to conquer is seeing u have ur lil miracle!! Xxx hope she is havin a blast!

I don't know if this is PMA, but this always makes me laugh!

It's called "Drama"

Attachments

• jellydrama.jpg
    jellydrama.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5SaU00YHRo

Hehehehe!

xxx

I do NOT have PMA about TTC today...but do have PMA that the girl I disliked the most at work is no longer here! Woohoo! Is that bad?! Haha.

Nope, not bad! Lol!

You've got to find your PMA from somewhere!

I'm looking forward to having butternut squash fajitas tonight - yum yum! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->