Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! PMA thread for all my girlies!!

Haha,Flapjack thatmademe:rofl: It so looks like a bow tie on that berry!

Oh dear, keyboard issues again. Hate my stupid sticky spacebar.

Aurora some of those were just horrible!! >.< :haha:I thought a few were cute or funny lol

I can't see it! I'm a raspberry now! Wish I could have though, totally would have loved my blueberry to be in a bow tie! Xx

Shar, jay z song is so lovely and omg beyond is amazing I saw her at T in the Park and she was pregnant then But only early days ... I didn't know that she had a loss .... So that makes her even more awesome to think she made it through to have a healthy bub!! I bet she was worried sick and wen I saw her she wasn't doing a crazy wild show so obviously taking it easy

Pops how coincidental that we should talk bout beyonces bub and your in love with the name Ivy it is lovely in fact both ur names are lovely

I'm still trying to short list names with hubby I'll get there eventually

And blueberry def looks like it has a bow tie on top but your a raspberry now and that's awesome yahooooo

Xxxxx

Yum i Lurve raspberries!

I'm exhausted so off to sleep but v exciting news today, we've found a warehouse unit for our very own cheer gym!! Xxx

DH and I have names picked...but may not narrow them down until we see our baby...have to make sure the name fits! :0)

I love last names as first names, and boyish names for girls! Some favorites include Hudson, Harrison, Spencer, Emerson, Jude, etc.!

Congrats on the cheer gym Pops! Would love to go there.

congrats on the Cheer gym that is awesome news !!!! i would also love to go that would be so much fun!!

Annie love your names.... SPencer has made it my list also so loving that and HUdson and Emmerson (my friend little girl is Emmerson) nice name choices indeed

im still trying to narrow names down with hubby but he makes it difficult coz he always comes up with STOOPID names coz he jokes around with it and i get frustrated i just want him to tell me ones he really likes damn it

My husband insists that he wants Ramses (as in the Egyptian God). No. Frickin. Way.

aww my nephew is Harrison, its a lovely name, love hudson too!!

ramses is a cool name :haha:

My best friends nephew is Hudson, unusual

Ramses, like Ramses revenge ride at Chessington! xx

I just always think of Red Dwarf:

I had a mechanoid friend once who suffered from the same affliction. His name was Gilbert, but he preferred it if people called him "Rameses Niblick the Third, Kerplunk Kerplunk, Whoops, Where's My Thribble." A sad case.

I think I'd prefer Gilbert, Niblick, Kerplunk, Thribble or even Whoops to Rameses....

:rofl: omg Aurora that is hilarious !!!! so funny

girls i know you have probs all seen this but i LOVE these 2 lil chicks so cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkc_5ZevHy4

I absolutely love them too, I always think my babies will be like them, I love nikki minaj! Did you see whew they met nikki on the Ellen show? It was fabulous!

The younger one doesn't do much lol She's the Ringo of the group! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"