Superdrug cheap tests experience?. Paranoid about false positive, UPDATE PAGE 6!!!!!

:hugs:Good Luck! Keeping you in my prayers and wishing for a clear BFP very soon for you :flower:

BFN on the frer. Still no AF

So I dipped the morrisons test and got another faint line. I'll get pictures when I my phone has charged. xx

AF came on the 28th it was super painful and very heavy. I think it was possibly a chemical :( we are now moving on to this cycle and trying to be positive, I've got a few OPKs and a few hpts so I'm going to be planning my testing days out. Xxx

So sorry for your loss. I hope this is your cycle. Hugs

I've just read the whole thread and kept getting excited then disappointed for you Im it wasn't good news and if it was a chemical then I'm sorry for your loss. I really hope you get a dark bfp really soon as it sounds like you've been through so much already that you deserve this now :(

Thank you ladies, i should be ovulating in the 14th so I'll probably have another testing thread a week or so after then. Xxxx

:hugs: So sorry for your loss. I just had the same thing happen to me the cycle before my last one. It's horrible, especially all the ups and downs and being in limbo so much. You are in my thought's and prayers and I'm glad to see that you seem to be taking it in stride and have a great positive vibe going for your next cycle. That's the same thing I did, I was sad, of course, but kind of looked at it like, "God know's best" and it just wasn't meant to be, even if I will never know exactly why. But I moved on and kept going. My next cycle, ended in a BFN, but I am currently preparing to O for this cycle (2nd since the CP) and hoping that this month will be "the" month for us ;) On the bright side, my CP cycle was 49days long, and I was really really worried that my cycles were going to start going all nuts like they were previous to having my LO (our one and only) but my very next cycle I O'd right on time and even though it ended in a BFN, it ended at the right time, so I'm thankful that my cycle's are still "normal" and I don't have to deal with having crazy long one's anymore. :/ Hey, maybe if all works out we can be bump buddies in one of the other forums :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->