Superdrug test

IMG_1645.jpg

This is it in the case although I don't like the plastic cover as I feel like it makes it harder to see

I see it with the case off. I have used a lot of super drug in my time and there wasn't even a hint of a line unless I was pregnant. Good luck!!

Think i see something but those superdrug tests i dont trust!

I think I see something faint. Good Luck!

Yeah I'm a bit unsure of them too a bit like frer at the moment!

I see something on the photo where you're holding up against the light. When will you re-test? GL! x

I'll probably test again tomorrow. I've got this metallic taste in my mouth and it's driving me mad. Tmi but I made my husband lick my tongue to see if he could taste the metal or if it was just in my head and lo and behold he can taste it. (Took a LOT of pursuading for him to do it mind you!) but yeah at least I'm not going crazy!

Haha as if he did it lol. Iv had dodgy lines on them tests before hope urs is real x

Yeah I know right haha!! Well I won't hold my breath but we shall see...I'll up date tomorrow anyway x

It's REALLY annoying me that the quality of the picture is so rubbish

This sounds stupid but when I take the case off I have a hard time seeing the line that I can see clearer when it's in the case... so do I trust in case or out of case cause test instructions would say in but my head says out lol

I see faint lines but need them to be stronger before I call bfp.

Yeah me too, I've been here before where tests just give the faintest lines that mean nothing. It's the metallic taste that's confusing me hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->