Superdrug test

Dammit i hope its not an evap! Yeah metallic taste still comes and goes. Try haribo that helps! Hope its a sign for us! We are not even ttc but i just have the 'feeling'. The feeling im crazy lol.

Haha we can be crazy together don't worry! I was SO tired last night too, and today I felt like I had a yeast infection so who knows? More signs? Crazy mind? Probably the latter lol

I just got woken up by a really bad dream! Can't remember the last time I had a dream that bad! Urgh.

This is Just for my log btw!!

No! This is what's annoying me, all these 'symptoms' but no BFP. Maybe it really is all in my head??

So of course I did another test this morning, another one of those lines that isn't really there. Jeeeeez this isn't half stressful!!!'

IMG_1877.jpg
IMG_1878.jpg

Doubt any one will be able to see it but I'll upload anyway

I can see it. I hope you get some answers soon. Must be very frustrating!

That bottom pic looks pretty clear to me i think u might get ur proper positive soon! Are u ladies late now too? We shud make a 'no af no bfp' thread to compare symptoms!

I'm pretty irregular (as in I had one period in October and the last one was before getting pregnant with my son over 2 years ago... lol) what about you?! Yes totally should do that!!!

So today I have had these random little stabbing pinchy pains in my uterus/pelvic area. Not constant just every so often. No consistency to when they happen. I can be sitting, lying,walking etc

Do you think this means anything?! Or just my over reactive imagination?!

Not sure but i have them too! I do have pcos tho not long found out so i can put mine down to that. I was sick today too right as i ran to test when i got home!

I had a scan about a month ago and they said I have that not sure what it means though lol haven't looked into it much as I don't want to get sad...

Omg that's so strange?! did you feel nauseous??

Yes still do. The trouble is it was pregnancy type symptoms that led to me finding out i had it. I felt so pregnant i demanded a scan they said i had onelarge cyst and lots of small one! It obviously didnt stop me conceiving either so dont worry too much but now i dont even trust my own body!!

Well hopefully we will both be getting our BFP in time for Christmas! Let's just hope that what feel feel in our bodies is a baby and not nasty pcos xx

What do u reckon to my new test lol i did another this evening iv gotta go to bed but really want an opinion on it before i do! Its on my thread sorry last one today i promise :haha:

So today I woke up with a cough/sore through. I had another vivid dream last night and my nipples are really sore when DS feeds :( like this is for real driving me mad now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->