Superdrug test

Not a clue, last period was 17th October for 5-7 days and that was my first in over 2 years cause I had DS

Just took it out of the case to look (I know, I know ) and it's just the indent :(

Damn the indents im getting awful ones at the mo. Check out my 'colour opinions' thread for examples!!

So I did another frer, no indent no nothing?! stupid tests. They should at least be consistent if they are going to give indents :mad:

And for the record the metallic taste has gone. I don't know if my DS was feeding differently but my nipples are SO sore. And I'm in a foul mood today :( probably from the uncertainty of all this... :(

I see it in all of your pictures ... but I think it looks like the indent :( I hope I'm wrong though n you get a blazing line in the next few days xx

IMG_1833.jpg

Here's a test I did with the double dye...??? Not sure if the double dye works but there's definitely a line lol

I love ur description of the line as inconspicuous :haha: lol. I def see it on the double dye

Hey mrshazard .. I saw a few posts by you so had to search! I see a few things on the images but not sure of any thing certain! I'm also on my phone! I haven't been around for a while but I wish you luck!

I just tried a CB NON digital and nothing came up! I'm just gunna say I'm out now! I have to make this call as I don't have a period to rely on. Thank you for your inputs :) xxx

Ok.. so guess what i woke up to this morning? The metallic taste!! Ahh its so confusing. Im getting lines like yours but nothing i can call a bfp!

Omg!! How strange?! have you had it all day or has it gone? It's the most annoying thing. Mine went away and came back for a short period of time today!

Also went back to the CB non digi I did and there is a line but I'm guessing it's just an Evan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->