Support/chat for ladies who wait to poas until af is due or late!

Thanks Ladies!

I actually made an appt with the Docs over something else but whilst I am there I think I will push for the second ultrasound just to make sure there isn't any polyps there, since this can be done over my off time off I won't feel I need to worry about missing anything.

GL Sasha x

I tested this morning and got my :bfp: I'm so happy! Had to run out and buy a second test just to make sure! Going to be surprising my partner later over dinner.

I just hope it sticks!

GL & :dust: to all

Congratulations on the bfp :happydance:

Afm finally back in the TWW again.

Congratulations Sasha!!!! So exciting!

I'm only 5DPO but of course analyzing "symptoms." lol. I'm committed to waiting to test though until the day of my expected period at least, ideally the day after.

That's so exciting, congratulations Sasha!

I'm in the TWW now too, about a week in, but as we were only able to DTD at the very beginning of my fertile window I don't think our chances are very high. It's all in God's hands!

I did buy 6 months worth of prenatals - but hey, they were on a buy one, get one free sale!

My dear husband, who prefers to be casual (uninformed) about my fertile status, told me today that he thinks I'm ovulating because there's "something different" about me. Never mind that according to my cycle, AF is due within 5 days. I really need to cool it on how much I'm getting wrapped up in the what-ifs!

So is anyone testing anytime soon?

BunintheBelly- lol about something different! fingers crossed this month is your month!!!

I'll be testing this week. My app says AF is due on Thursday which is day 28 BUT my cycle varies a bit and on average is 27 days, so considering testing on Wednesday. Would that be breaking the rules of this thread though? lol. ;)

The only reason I'm considering is I swear I'm having so many symptoms. I've completely convinced myself I must be pregnant (whether it sticks or not is a different story) to the point where I feel like I'll need to see a doctor if I'm not to figure out what the heck is going on!!!

Well, I'm out this month. Laaaame. But I am having the most mild PMS combined with the heaviest bleeding, so thank God for that! I'll so take this over the other way around.

Lauragrace, I'd say go off of what you know about your body, not necessarily an app...But still, try to wait until you're almost certain it's a BFP!

So I couldn't wait anymore to test- today was day 27 of my cycle and even though my app said I was due for AF on day 28 I range anywhere from 26-28 for AF to show up.

I couldn't believe the line, but at the same time I really felt 99.9% sure I was pregnant from 6 DPO! I was telling myself though that I must be crazy and that I was making all the symptoms up!! I'm so excited, but yet I always feel like I have to manage my hopes and excitement because you never know what will happen.

With my 2.5 year old son, I didn't have a positive line this dark until several days after my missed period- first one was a real squinter. I wonder if it's a good sign that it's darker than last time?? Who knows!

Here's run down of my symptoms for anyone who is interested....

5 DPO I started the "metal mouth" taste and it was so gross! I've never had this except for being pregnant, so it was definitely a huge sign to me, but I was worried I somehow was imagining it lol.

6 DPO had period like cramps and backache, but could have been from working out too.

7 DPO metal mouth returns in full force

8 DPO horrible taste in my mouth and no food sounds good. I had to go to publix to get a veggie sub with extra oil and vinegar which is what I craved in the first tri with my son... it just all reminded me so much of last time but I again thought it must be in my head as it was so early.

9 DPO this was the 3rd day in a row of waking up around 3:30 with insomnia and not able to fall back asleep- had this last time too. Metal mouth and crampiness continues

Starting yesterday (12 DPO) I have been extremely bloated and having gas pains... and well here we are!! ahh!!

Attachments

• 4-25-17 hpt.jpg
    4-25-17 hpt.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh and I forgot one of the biggest symptoms- starting around 9DPO I have felt on and off lightheaded and dizzy. I actually don't remember having this that bad with my son. Sometimes when I'm walking it feels like when you walk on a moving walkway and the speed your seeing yourself going doesn't match up with how you're moving your legs and it can mess up your equilibrium. (does that make any sense? lol)

Ok ladies I'm officially jumping back in. I hovered on this thread on my last (unsuccessful) cycle but couldn't fully commit to not testing early! 🙊

Here we are again, CD32 of cycle 5 of trying. Last cycles were 44, 43, 49 and 48 (most recent to oldest).

Trying my hardest not to symptom spot but it's just so difficult!

I'm still around too. AF is due today (if LP won't be longer again) and I still haven't tested. I don't have any symptoms for AF or BFP.
Good luck!

I'm trying my hardest not to symptom spot but it's so bloody hard! I feel like I have loads, but I'm still 10 days away from the end of my cycle going by last month!

I had started to write something out but it disappeared...

Anyway, congrats Laura!

I'm right there with you pennies. 3 DPO and waiting until the 23rd to test, but already feeling obsessive. It doesn't help that I've started a new job and so I've got a lot of new stuff going on physically.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently 10 dpo and have managed to stay away from testing yet. Hubby leaves this Saturday for a week and a half, and af is not due until Sunday. I won't test without him.. so looks like I won't be testing for at least 2 more weeks. That's if af doesn't show- or I convince myself to test Saturday (day before af).

My last pregnancy only lasts 4 months (she had a cystic hygroma). I found out I was pregnant about 4 days before my period was due, because I got so nauseous and tested. I never expected to be pregnant- we only had (breakup) sex once that month, did pull and pray (which we had done for 2 years no problem), then I moved out.

You can imagine my surprise when I saw a second line...

This was approx 8 years ago.

I am not feeling nauseous at all this time around, so I am most probably out.

I do have tender swollen breasts, but I always get this for a full week before af.

I have had cramping since yesterday (9dpo), which is extremely early for af cramping for me.

Would love to join in and have some ttc friends to wait with!

Welcome aboard, HopefulVR! You really going to go 10 days late on AF before you test?! I think by that late I'd be peeing on anything that stood still long enough if I thought it'd give me answers!

I might be out, though not entirely sure. I've been feeling terrible this week, full on cold/flu symptoms, backache, so so tired and increased appetite. But last night I had some spotting, a few drops when I wiped, not a lot to cover a tampon and nothing when I wiped this morning.

Holding out hope this is implantation bleeding but thinking it's more likely af. If it is then I don't know whether to be disappointed it's yet another failed cycle or happy that my cycle length is getting much shorter!

Welcome aboard, HopefulVR! You really going to go 10 days late on AF before you test?! I think by that late I'd be peeing on anything that stood still long enough if I thought it'd give me answers!

I'm not sure what to do, test a day early before he leaves- then not have the time to celebrate together... or wait the extra week and a half.

hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"