Support/chat for ladies who wait to poas until af is due or late!

ok good to know. I'll just try to stretch and drink water and wait it out... Don't know if I can go that long without testing though.

Wrapunzel, did your cramps go away suddenly too? At what point. Mine have gone. I had a power nap, super tired, like only early pregnancy for me, ie more tired than with pms. Bigger boobs and no other symtoms now.

I had them the morning of CD26, so bad I was writhing around, then turned into a backache immediately and haven't happened again since.

ok thanks today's cd 26 for me. they're coming and going.
I'm starting to think it's a good sign as never usually wait this long for af, cp so high can't reach it.

I got AF when expected, and so went MIA for a bit...But now I'm back in the game and not testing until April 28th. It's a day past expected AF, but our 5 year anniversary so that would be pretty sweet!

Also, congrats Wrapunzel!

Hi! I've never tested before AF was due so guess I belong here.
Well, my usual LP is 11 days so that doesn't say much. I'd never test on 9 dpo or earlier because I don't want to see a stark white test and not be sure whether it's a true BFN or even get a squinter which later disappears.
I use OPKs so I always know when to expect AF. Although my LP has been 13 days twice lately instead of the usual 11 so not even that is true anymore... O was about a week late this cycle so I'm already late by most cycles.
I'm currently on 9 dpo, expecting AF this Sunday. If it doesn't show, I'll probably test on Wednesday which is 14 dpo but even if I cave in and test earlier, it won't be before AF is due.

So glad it was brief Natty

BitB, I've been wondering when you would pop back in. Sorry to hear AF got you, I'll keep my fingers crossed for that anniversary BFP for you!

Welcome Katy, nice to have you here. I love your sons' names

Thought I'd join in. AF is due tomorrow, but could show up anytime between tomorrow and Monday. If it doesn't show up by Tuesday, I figure I probably am pg and will test Wednesday morning.

I had a chemical last cycle and I may not have ever found out if I hadn't tested at 10DPO. I had a couple of early +'s before, but after that experience, never again.

I had hubby hide the only dollar store test in the house from me so I wouldn't use it too early, :haha: . Hopefully I can hold out.

I don't know if I hate the anticipation between temperatures right now or love it. I guess it depends what the result is each morning, lol. I just need one more high temp to beat my record for the most high temps in a row for the ovulatory cycles I have. The anticipation feels a bit like waiting for Christmas morning (that's the optimistic side of me!), but also like waiting in line to take a major exam you didn't study for (the pessimistic side of me.)

Hey ladies,

So 10dpov today (ignore the ticker, it is wrong) and temps still high and the amazing thing is, after last month's horrible cycle, I have had no crazy spotting. So my LP is 12/13 days so that puts me at Monday or Tuesday EMP, but FF has me down as Weds. I would be surprised if AF waited until then though tbh. We shall see.

I'm in! Just waiting for my af for cycle 38! I can't promise but will try my best!

Hi. How is everybody? Hopefully no cheating going on :winkwink:.

I was due for AF yesterday/today. No early testing for me. I'm nauseous but that's not uncommon for me just before AF. Also, my boobs hurt. I'm hoping this means pregnancy. AF could be here today or even tomorrow. Getting really nervous...

Good Morning,

Well all is well, I don't know what it is I am taking but my progesterone must be VERY high! My temps are very high for me at cd25 (12dpov) and yesterday I was in agony taking off my bra.
Haven't felt that much boob pain years!!
Really glad with what they have done for me in that case. Still concerned that there wasn't the amount of EWCM I am used to though, will need to see what I can do for that next month.

And no spotting...YES!!!!! A pretty good cycle overall.

Hi guys id love to join. Im on cycle 5 myself the first few cycles i was testing like crazy. Cycle 3 i tested 9dpo and burst into tears at the bfn and was a wreck all day at work lol however it was a learning curve as now i never test eairly or on a work day as i feel i need time to get over the disappoontment :(

Last month played with my emotions as Id convinced myself i had all these pregnancy syptoms and i was a week, testing daily lots of BFNs then the witch showed her ugly face :( so clearly i ovulated late *sigh*

This month my tracker says AF is due on the 16th. Im 100% sute we caught ovulation this time as ive never had a OPK where the test line is darker they are normally the same colour and the next day had EWCM (which ive also never been able to catch). I also did OKPs for the next few days incase my body tricked me again!

Really hoping this month is my month, after so many possitive signs but its all still a waiting game...

Im planning to test on the 15th as thats my partners birthday and id love to suprise him with a :bfp: then testing on 18th if I havent come on by then.

Baby dust to all! Wishing for a grouo full of december babies!

Also, my boobs hurt. I'm hoping this means pregnancy. AF could be here today or even tomorrow. Getting really nervous...

Hey Katy,

We are in the same boat.

Boobs killing me too.

AF due Wednesday. x

Well got some light spotting yesterday evening from around 3-8pm then it stopped.
BBT still high this am so we will just have to see. AF is actually due today but as FF says tomorrow I am using their date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->