Support Group failed IVF/ICSI IUI or any failed assisted conceptions 2014

Hi:hi:

Those of you who had BFNs, did your temps return to normal after the 1st AF?
I've posted a new topic, but had no reply:

https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/632137-high-temps-after-failed-ivf-not-pg.html

I didn't take my temp either but my cycle has been very normal. I am thinking my AF is even going to be here on day 28 which is very normal for me.

I didn't take my temp either but my cycle has been very normal. I am thinking my AF is even going to be here on day 28 which is very normal for me.
Thanks for replying:flower:
I wonder what's happened to my cycles:wacko:

Okay, yep, it's me...AGAIN!!!:growlmad:
I suggest if you offend easily, don't read...
Just a bit of a rant here.

F U IVF!!!!!!!!!
F all the shots in my belly that is so bruised from the lovenox I look like a damn dalmation!
F all the shots in my ass with a fricken 22 gauge 1.5" needle that I did MYSELF!
F U to no alcohol and better yet no caffeine which I have sorely missed on midnight shifts at work.
F falling asleep on my way home because of no caffeine!
F driving 3 hours round trip several times a week!
F having multiple people looking up my who-ha multiple times a week!
F feeling sharp pains when simply trying to get up out of bed, or god forbid cough or sneezing!
F leaving me at least 10 pounds over my pre-IVF weight, which I lost in between 1st failed cycle only to gain it back again on 2nd failed cycle!
F making me pee all the time and making me super hungry and thirsty!
F making me crabby and tired all the time.
F all the pokes for bloodwork.
F all the money down the drain with nothing but a bill to show for it.
F U for failing twice without any reason at all!
And F that damn 2WW!

Sorry, oh, I'm sure there's more but I'm done for now. If anyone has anything to add, please feel free!

Okay, yep, it's me...AGAIN!!!:growlmad:
I suggest if you offend easily, don't read...
Just a bit of a rant here.

F U IVF!!!!!!!!!
F all the shots in my belly that is so bruised from the lovenox I look like a damn dalmation!
F all the shots in my ass with a fricken 22 gauge 1.5" needle that I did MYSELF!
F U to no alcohol and better yet no caffeine which I have sorely missed on midnight shifts at work.
F falling asleep on my way home because of no caffeine!
F driving 3 hours round trip several times a week!
F having multiple people looking up my who-ha multiple times a week!
F feeling sharp pains when simply trying to get up out of bed, or god forbid cough or sneezing!
F leaving me at least 10 pounds over my pre-IVF weight, which I lost in between 1st failed cycle only to gain it back again on 2nd failed cycle!
F making me pee all the time and making me super hungry and thirsty!
F making me crabby and tired all the time.
F all the pokes for bloodwork.
F all the money down the drain with nothing but a bill to show for it.
F U for failing twice without any reason at all!
And F that damn 2WW!

Sorry, oh, I'm sure there's more but I'm done for now. If anyone has anything to add, please feel free!

No need to be be sorry. This was an eloquent f u to IVF!

Hope your having yourself some alcohol and caffeine!

thanks! I quite liked it! I'm just so mad right now. This is such crap! I'm failing to see the point of making us do this over and over and still giving us a negative. It's not like we are celebrities that can keep trying and spend unlimited amounts of money to keep going. It's really not fair that if you have the money, you can have kids. At least that's the spot we are in.

thanks! I quite liked it! I'm just so mad right now. This is such crap! I'm failing to see the point of making us do this over and over and still giving us a negative. It's not like we are celebrities that can keep trying and spend unlimited amounts of money to keep going. It's really not fair that if you have the money, you can have kids. At least that's the spot we are in.

I know. I am so jealous of those who can do this without the financial consequences. It sucks that there is no funding for this in this country and insurance does not have to cover infertility. We spend a fortune on healthcare in this country and don't have a lot to show for it. Oh and if one more celebrity tries to say that their fraternal boy/girl twins was not the result of fertility treatment I am going to go off. Like we are supposed to believe that it was miraculous when the natural rate is almost zero, but with IVF/IUI its like 25%! Whatever Jennifer Lopez.

A well deserved rant I think!!!
I'm so still so early in this process, but starting to get frustrated/complacent too!
I'm so very lucky, as my work are great, and the hospital is 10 mins walk away, so I can go in for my appt and not take the time off officially, but those long early morning waits for bloods and scans are getting to me (they dont' make appts - just first come, first served from 8-9.30 onwards)

As suspected I'm ovulating very late, I always thought I did, despite a 28 day cycle.
I'm day 16 today and my dominant follicle is only 15, so not ready to ovulate yet. So back I go in 2 days. At least they're all getting to know me now!
I suspect I normally ovulate at cd18-19. And my cycle is normally 25-28 days. I wonder if my short Luetal phase is one of my problems...?

Anyway, fingers crossed my follicle gets on with things, and that FET is early next week (it's day 5 frostie)

Psp2011 - sorry for your BFN :-( Hugs!

chocolatecat-rant on! It feels good to get it out.

Hey guys,
Can i join you all? Found out on wednesday that our 1st icsi failed. At the moment i feel remarkably calm over it, is that normal?! I cried like crazy on weds and had a few moments yesterday but today im fine. Kinda worried im just maybe not dealing with it and itll hit me in a few weeks?! xx

Hey guys,
Can i join you all? Found out on wednesday that our 1st icsi failed. At the moment i feel remarkably calm over it, is that normal?! I cried like crazy on weds and had a few moments yesterday but today im fine. Kinda worried im just maybe not dealing with it and itll hit me in a few weeks?! xx

After the initial upset of it not working for me I was upset, I hated the day I had to go back to work too. After that I was not too bad. It was about 2 weeks later when it really upset me. We had a ton of pregnancy announcements at work and friends. It was one after the other and it was relentless, it just cracked me up basically. It was horrible.

If you are calm that's brilliant, there's no right or wrong but don't worry that you're calm, it's good :hugs:

Thanks wallie. Good luck with this cycle!!
I know I'll probably have a couple of melt downs but at the moment I just feel stubborn that I'm not going to let it beat me! Lol

dream, so sorry to see you on here. It seems like I have good days and bad days. My second day after I was doing great. The next few, not so good. Just deal with it as it comes. Hugs to you.

Thanks psp. I think im just numb to it all at the moment. We have our follow up consultation on 5th July and are hoping we can move on asap. They grew on 6 more eggs after i had ET and they didnt grow too well so im hoping something may have showed up with those? Maybe im grasping at straws?!
We have 2 frosties so were hoping to do a FET this summer if poss x

Thanks wallie. Good luck with this cycle!!
I know I'll probably have a couple of melt downs but at the moment I just feel stubborn that I'm not going to let it beat me! Lol

I am sorry. This is just rough. I think what ever emotions you are feeling are normal unless your internalizing it.

I was a wreck from the point I found out aboun the bfn and then for about two weeks. I am a super emotional person though.

Just want to say I wanted to hurt someone this am. Started a new job about 3 weeks ago and when I started about a quarter of the nurses were my age, married with no children. Last week 4 nurses announced they were pregnant. This morning the last childless one announced her pregnancy. She's about 6 weeks and has the u/s framed and everyone talked about pregnancy all morning. As well as the silly "don't drink the water!" and planning their maternity leave, etc.

Blah! Thankfully no one was tactless enough to ask me about my plans for a family today.

Oh ttcne - that's horrible. Hugs! I know it's not about resenting them, more about, why isn't it my turn?
I was in the same situation, last year out of small cohort of married 20-30s women at work, 6 got pregnant within 6 months of each other. I'm reassuring myself, that when they all come back from maternity leave, I'll be heading off on mine (thinking positive!)

Dreamofabean - I was like you, upset for a day or two, and of course the normal downs of seeing people around us getting pregnant, but it wasn't the devestation of a loss that I thought it would be. Possibly because we could look forward to getting on with FET straight away. Hopefully you'll be able to move to that quite quickly too. Good luck!

Ps testing day tomorrow for me. Eeek! Got a bit of spotting, but no cramps not sure what to think!

bugger.

Another failure. Beta of 27 (I took a HSG 2000u shot on Monday for Luetal support) So I'm not sure if it's BFN or a chemical. But still not pregnant.
Retest on sat to confirm.

I know it's only been 2 goes, but with the unicornate uterus getting PG is only half the battle (the stats say 50% live birth).
Fostering, adoption, surrogacy. Everything is in my head right now.

hope you're all doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->