Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Sandy I had my beta a bit later than normal. There should only be one as we transferred only one embryo.

Christmas eve for us today!

Merry Christmas everyone !!!:xmas9:
Really hope you have some good quality time with the family and that 2014 will be your year !!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:xmas6:Merry Christmas Everyone, and hoping for an even better New year for all of us.:xmas9:

Here's to 2014 :wine: xx

Jo- WONDERFUL news!! sending lots of sticky vibes and hopes that next Christmas your lil miracle will be here x

Cvaeh- So glad your going to try again and i really hope they find you a donor asap and that you get your miracle x

Andrea- Thinking of you. Know exactly how u will be feeling and sending love x

Hi to Sandy, Bugs, Dov and all the gang x

Wishing us all a very merry Christmas and i hope its the last Christmas that see's us childless and that by next Christmas we will be mummies or pregnant. This time of year is so hard but lets enjoy this time and keep hopeful for a fantastic new year xxxx

Thanks Sarah really hope next year is your year!! Bound for some blessing and luck.

Andrea/Bub sending you heaps of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hope 2014 is your year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :xmas6::xmas4::xmas2:

Like Sarah yes I hope we are all pregnant or have a baby by DEC 2014- that would be something to celebrate about!

Hi ladies.

Jo that's great news congrats.

To all the other ladies hope you had a lovely Christmas Day and may this be our last without being parents.

My OH is taking me to the Lake District for new year as my Christmas surprise to a b&b so looking forward to it. I will enjoy this year as I'm determined this will be last without either being mummy or pregnant!! May we all get dusted with tonnes of fairy dust! Xxxx

Unlucky, my IVF buddy! change your name please! You are the lucky one! Millions hugs and kisses!

Jo,:thumbup:for great news!

Mrs, you have a fun plan for Holidays!

Super love I send to all ladies!

I didn't do my beta on 23rd.
Tomorrow my AF should show up, but progesterone pills may delay it or I'll get my BFP?! We'll see, what kind of news the stick will show:ugly or sweet.

dovkav sending you heaps of baby dust for tomorrow :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hope your AF stays away for another 9 months.

Hope you had a great Christmas :xmas2:

I've got 3 BFN with HPT. I am still on progesterone and want to delay my AF. I am doing my beta on Monday to double check and for a final closure.

I've got 3 BFN with HPT. I am still on progesterone and want to delay my AF. I am doing my beta on Monday to double check and for a final closure.

Dovkav,

So sorry to hear this. Sending you heaps of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:. Really hope 2014 brings hope and joy for you.

Hi girls, can I join you? I've had 2 failed fresh cycles and one failed FET, each time two good embryos transferred and not a sniff of a BFP. I have a son who I conceived naturally in 2010 who is looking increasingly miraculous.
I got 5 frosties from my first fresh cycle and have one left so going to try a natural FET in February and then if/when that doesn't work, immune testing in March before another go at a fresh cycle - probably with CGH testing- in April.
As yet no known issues other than age (I'm 38).

I'm feeling pretty low about things if I'm honest, although I know that I'm so blessed to have my son. All of his friends have siblings or one on the way and I really want that for him. One of my friends just had her fourth ivf cycle since I had DS and is pregnant with twins after having ectopic, DD, fail and now this pregnancy. Seems she has a better hit rate than me! I've only ever been pregnant once and that was DS.

Anyway good luck for 2014 ladies xxx

Welcome captain,
Sorry for your failed IVFs. I also have problems to get pregnant. In 3 months I had 3 perfect embryos transfered and no luck.
What kind of immune testing are you talking about?
Maybe we both have implantation problems?
CGH testing? Please explain more.

My AF came in the evening after the blood test. Even I was on the progesterone. Blodod test results:
Estrogen was 65, progesterone 5.
My beta .6
My eyes are too dry to cry, really, I feel numb and cold.
My hubby just wants to try again.
I want to take a break from IvF.
Check my uterus with a contrast dye. Support LF with progesterone. And just BD.....

I didn't go for my blood test for nothing...
I am also checking my folic acid levels.
APA- antiphospholipid antibody
APS- antiphospholipid syndrome

I am negative with Thrombofilia.

I beleave we have problems with implantation. My hubby's sperm is perfect, his morfology 5%(average 4%) low Morfology has to do with chromosomal abnormalties.

My AF came in the evening after the blood test. Even I was on the progesterone. Blodod test results:
Estrogen was 65, progesterone 5.
My beta .6
My eyes are too dry to cry, really, I feel numb and cold.
My hubby just wants to try again.
I want to take a break from IvF.
Check my uterus with a contrast dye. Support LF with progesterone. And just BD.....

I didn't go for my blood test for nothing...
I am also checking my folic acid levels.
APA- antiphospholipid antibody
APS- antiphospholipid syndrome

I am negative with Thrombofilia.

I beleave we have problems with implantation. My hubby's sperm is perfect, his morfology 5%(average 4%) low Morfology has to do with chromosomal abnormalties.

Many :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: dovkav!!
At your meeting with your RE you should bring this all up and ask him/her for any more test you can do? My RE reckons disruption of the uterus also helps a little as well you should as about that.

Hope you and your husband finds the best next steps and really hope your journey to becoming a mother is not too far away.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dovkav so sorry to hear your news. Just take some time and speak to your RE.

Unlucky - congratulations not so unlucky now hey!!

Captainj - welcome to this thread I'm sure this year will be our year for us all!!!

AQ, Bugs and the gang Happy New Year lets just pray that this year is our time goodness knows we deserve it!

Afm - found out a friend of mine is pregnant with her second whilst I'm still trying for my first. So that's all my friends on their second now which I'm embarrassed to say I'm completely jealous of. I know I'm a horrible person to be jealous of them being pregnant but deep down I can't help it I just want it to be me! I'm hoping you ladies will empathise with me!? Well we have an appt for the new clinic in london that has been recommended to me by lots of people including my thyroid consultant who knows 2 people that went and now have children. So got the appt on 20th jan sent them all my copies of previous cycles in advance so we can have a constructive consultation. Not planning on doing any cycle before April but they do monitoring cycles I believe so worth getting those out the way.

MrsE75,

Totally understand where you are coming from majority of my friends have two or three kids already. My younger sister in law already have a 1.5 year old and my younger sister is 15 weeks pregnant. My sister in law told us they probably have another baby next year. I found it so hard to accept that majority of people get to chose when they are going to have their baby and with all this assistance. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wishing you all the best to your appointment ! Make sure you have your list of questions ready!!

I am very grateful that we are now pregnant but it has been a long journey of 5 IVF.

I have booked our first scan on the 17th Jan - hoping we see one healthy baby with a heart beat. Last time we were pregnant at our first scan we saw an empty sac hence we are quite terrified that this will happen again.

Unlucky - i know it's hard and I would be exactly the same as the same thing happened to me went for our scan and didn't feel anything was wrong but the sac was empty. It's heartbreaking but try to enjoy this bit cos now matter how anxious you get it won't change anything so you may as we'll enjoy being pregnant and I'm sure everything will be fine. PMA!!!

Xx

Thanks for this MrsE75.

Went to my younger sister's house warming today. Everyone knows that she is pregnant and so they thought it was logically to ask me when am I having one ! It was a painful day.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I had exactly the same thing my parents had a drinks party around Christmas and 3 people asked me when we were going to have children! I had to stop myself saying that actually we can't have any just to wipe the smile off peoples faces. I know that's mean of me but I was just fed up with the questions!

Xx

MrsE75 :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you !! Some people are born with very small brains!! I told majority of my relatives that we were going to try three years ago hence if there has been no announcement I guess we are having difficulties ehhh

Just to give you some hope my friend who has been trying for 5 years + told me she is 8 weeks pregnant. She tried IVF some time ago however due to her bad reaction to FSH she couldn't continue. She had a near death experience and decided to stop. Recently she had a cyst and the gyno told her that she looks like she has PCOS and hence has heaps of eggs left and should try again -naturally with some monitoring and simple medicine.

After the 2nd or 3rd try she has fallen pregnant and has saw one healthy heartbeat so far !!

Hope you will have a great story very soon!!

People also asking us "When will you have children?", I tell them soon very soon... But trully I want to ask them "Do you know when you die?"
My mom only talking about my brother's children, babysitting them...On Christmas I called my family, they were all together, happy. I am childless and without my family members hundreds of km away. I know healthy egg and sperm is waiting for us, and maybe soon... maybe this month...we are trying again

I just did my HcG trigger shot and on Friday is an ER.
We talked to my RE today and she thinks that we havn't had a good embryo yet.
Our strategy for this cycle for better implantation. Cos I think implantation is the problem.
1. Transfer 3 day embryo with assisted hatching with laser.(my clinic don't do it with blastocysts but in US, yes)
2. Injection of seminal plasma on the day of embryo transfer
3. Heparin or aspirin
4. Decepyphyl is GnH antigonist 5th day after ET.
5. BD after ET.
6. HCG inject in the uterus after ET.

We talked about those posibilities and we need to decide which treatments to take or maybe all!!!
Also we took couple of blood tests 1. vitD 2. anti-thyroid antibodies (exposer to radiation can be at fault)
Anti-phosholipid syndrome testing came back negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->