Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Good luck Bub you should them back on board by now. Hope you are resting up xx

Hi Ladies :wave:
So transfer on Saturday went - hopefully - well! We transferred one beautiful blastocyst (graded AA) that was starting to hatch (on the picture you can see it a little and on the monitor right before transfer I could see a bit more) and one grade A- Morula. There were two more in the running potentially for freezing today, but they didn't freeze them...

Please keep all fingers and toes crossed that one or both are nestling in for the long haul! :)

Attachments

• Eizellen 15.02.2014.jpg
    Eizellen 15.02.2014.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Bub that sounds really promising!! Grade AA hatching blastocyst that is what worked for me really really hope this is it for you and your nightmare is over. Sending you heaps of baby dust and luck!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Beautiful photos! You sound so relaxed and happy. Stay that way!
Everything is crossed for you! Hoping for a good news soon.

hi girls just a quick update from me, I was supposed to have my FET last week with my last frozen embryo but it died in the thaw so it was a wasted trip. Super shitty day as had already got to London (which is where the embryo was) and had a 7 hour journey back what with all the storms. Not impressed with my 2/5 frozen embryo thaw survival rate (and the 2 that were transferred back in August 2013 didn't implant either...).

Having some karyotype testing this month with a view to doing another fresh cycle up in the NW somewhere, with CGH testing, in April.

Good luck to those who are in the TWW. I won't say PUPO as I HATE that phrase having transferred 6 great embryos over 3 cycles with not a sniff of implantation. I definitely consider it to be NPUPO then i'm not disappointed.

xxx

Captain - I am so sorry that your embryo didn't survive the thaw :hugs: I can just imagine how you must be feeling :(

I am the same with PUPO ;) On another thread someone said to me "you are PUPO" and I replied that I didn't want to just be PUPO - I didn't want to be proved otherwise! (Same boat as you - this was my 9th transfer now on Saturday, in total, we have had 20 embryos transferred, including the two currently on board)...
My goodness, I remember how after my first transfer, I promptly changed my status - excitedly - to PUPO with twins ... with each try, I have become more and more cautious ;)

Bub I just came to check on you! I am so glad you had some lovely embies. Keep me posted xx

Bubmaci yay for being PUPO!!!

Captain sorry about your embryo not surviving sending you lots of hugs

AFM Had ER today and got 22 eggs get fertilisation report tomorrow xx

Yay - that's a wonderful ER report! Can't wait for your fert. report :)

Captain gentle :hugs:sorry.

Sandy, I am sure you'll have a good fertilisation report!

I am 10dpiui I'll start testing hopefully tomorrow.

Captain sending you heaps of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hopefully your next cycle works like a charm and hope the testing give you answers or really your RE ideas to refine your next cycle.

Bub praying that these embries settles in nicely. When is your first test? 6 days from Saturday?

Sandy so many eggs how exciting looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow

dovkav - :dust::dust::dust: for tomorrow

Yup - my clinic always tests at 6dp5dt and 9dp5dt - so ... on Friday I go in for the first blood test.
Not feeling anything in particular, apart from a lot of discomfort around my ovaries and my abdomen is hugely swollen and bloated. I felt like I was having mild OHSS after the ER and it did calm down by the transfer but seems to be flaring up again. But other than that, no idea if anything is going on down there :)

Dovkav - good luck for your testing tomorrow :dust::dust::dust:

well ladies had a call from the clinic out of the 22 eggs collected 20 of them were mature and 14 of them fertilised so next step get a call on Thursday to see if I am having a 3dt or 5dt xx

Awesome news Sandy! Congratulations!!!! :hugs:
Grow little embies, grow :dust::dust::dust:

How is your DH doing?

Thanks Bubmaci

DH is doing ok at the moment he goes in tomorrow for his first chemo treatment and will be in hospital for 5 days so will miss transfer!!!!!

How you doing being PUPO? xx

Poor DH - my fingers are crossed that everything goes well!! What did the results of his tests say? How long does he have to have treatment for? Wishing you both tons and tons of strength!!! :hugs:

Well, like I wrote above, there isn't really anything to report. Not feeling anything to suggest it has worked, but it is still very early. The only thing that is very noticeable is how my ovaries feel swollen again (I was concerned that I had mild OHSS after the ER, but it did settle down by the day of transfer) and I am incredibly bloated (i.e. looking very pregnant) ... The progesterone has made me feel bloated after all transfers, but this is really quite extreme, especially the soreness of my ovaries. But other than that ... just praying :) xxx

bubumaci sending you tons of luck for tomorrow! Your first blood test due, right?
I tested BFN at 11dpiui, I'll retest at 13 dpiui tomorrow

Thank you Dovkav. Yep, go in tomorrow for the first blood draw.... :)
Fingers crossed for your test tomorrow :) xxx

Sooooo... I don't yet have my beta results yet (couple of hours to go yet), but this morning I decided to a-typically POAS ... figured, since it is not sensitive (> 25 mIU), either there would be nothing but it would not mean anything, or there would be something and then I could start getting excited...

I went to the clinic with a big smile on my face :) <3 <3

Will let you know the beta results once they are in... Now just praying, that our progression is as it should be!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am so happy for you! This news is so hot! You just got BFP!
I am glad to find out that the FIRST!
Hoping and praying for a good number!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->