Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Oki Doki - we now have the blood test results in ...
Still looking good - we now have to pray that we get the progression we need for the next blood test on Monday ... <3 :cloud9:

Attachments

• Blutwerte 21.02.2014.png
    Blutwerte 21.02.2014.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Wow it is going to be a long weekend for you!!! Enjoy it, relax and keep calm. I know when o got my bfp I was so sure it wouldn't progress. I am really routing for you! !! Xx

dovkav123 So sorry this cycle hasn't worked for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sandy- how did your transfer go? How is the husband??

Bub congrats on the wonderful news! 2014 is your year!!

Dovkav, I didn't see the results from your test yesterday - how did it go?

Sandy, how are you Sweetie?

Thank you girls ... praying hard that the numbers rise properly :)

Wow great news bubmaci!

Dovkav, hope you're next test shows a positive

AFM I now have 1 outstanding blastocyst on board yay! Xx

Sandy, Congrats! Hoping and praying for cozy implantation for 9 a happy months!
Bubumaci, is your beta on Monday? Praying for you too!

I got BFN at 15dpiui and i'll quit my progest. tonight.
My hubby said:"we'll try again. We won't give up"
I feel we are going backwards with IUI, and our baby step fertility treatment will drive me crazy soon.

I assume eggs and sperm are healthy. My R tube failed this month, I'd like to give a chance to a L tube next month.
I would do another IUI if I have a mature follicle on the L side. If I have a follicle on the R side again, we'll do a natural w/o meds IVF again.
It'll give me peace of mind that I did everyhing I could...
Than I need to convince my hubby for stims. Soak myself in nasty, ugly hormones.

ON the other hand, if my egg quality was bad in all 5 egg retrievals. It is possibility that a good egg will pop out during IUIs. And we won't catch it.
I give this up to God and he'll decide...

Dovkav, looks like you have a great plan in place and dot my fx'd for you

Bubmaci, Are you testing today? :hugs:

AFM, doing ok feeling a little tired but getting there. Got a call from the clinic this morning to say that they re graded my other embryo's and were able to freeze 2 of them so over the moon with that :happydance:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well :hugs: xx

That's great, that you have two frosties &#55357;&#56399;
My second Beta is tomorrow morning. Please keep fingers crossed, that we have had good development. Lots of :dust: to us :)

Dovkav, I am so sorry that it didn't work! I hope that you can find a plan that works for you, you really deserve it! Bless you DH :)

Dovkav love your husband attitude - no giving up keep trying as long as there are eggs they is bound to be a good one somewhere!!!:hugs::hugs:

Sandy so happy for you one great embrie inside and two waiting for you in the freezer !! Praying that you get a good beta :dust::dust::dust: How is the husband going?

Bub everything cross for you tomorrow!! Looking forward to hear about your bit grin and smile on your face tomorrow!!

I have good news :) :) :)
My HCG more than tripled since Friday ... we are pregnant :cloud9::cloud9::happydance: <3 <3
Cheshire Cat is definitely back :)

Attachments

• Blutwerte 24.02.2014.png
    Blutwerte 24.02.2014.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
My cervical canal is 8cm long. An average is 3cm. Should I worry?
During my IUI my dr. told me this news.
I have read that 2cm short cervix at 24 weeks of pregnancy can cause a preterm labor.
Nobody is talking about a looong cervix.
I guess spermies has a longer trip....

Puh, dovkav, I have absolutely no idea! I don't know how long my cervical canal is never had it measured...

Bub congrats :happydance::happydance: you officially got your:bfp:

Did you and husband go out to celebrate ? Any symptoms yet

Dovkav don't think a long cervix is anything to worry about what did your RE say ? When are you going to do your next natural or IUI?

hoping 2014 is the year for everyone!!!

:happydance: Well, we had visitors from Friday - Sunday, so we didn't have a celebration yet.
Symptoms - none. Only the OHSS that came back around implantation ... painful ovaries + very very bloated - plus peeing a lot and waking up at crazy hours of the morning ... other than that - no symptoms at all. Breasts are not more sore than normal ... if I hadn't had the OHSS flare back up and if I weren't peeing like a world champion, I wouldn't even have tested on Friday...

Please read this

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/22/feminine-hygiene-products.aspx

Furthermore, to give tampons and pads that pristine, “clean” white look, the fibers used must be bleached. Chlorine is commonly used for this, which can create toxic dioxin and other disinfection-by-products (DBPs) such as trihalomethane. Studies show that dioxin collects in your fatty tissues, and according to a draft report by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), dioxin a serious public health threat that has no "safe" level of exposure! Published reports show that even low or trace levels of dioxins may be linked to:

•Abnormal tissue growth in the abdomen and reproductive organs
•Abnormal cell growth throughout the body
•Immune system suppression
•Hormonal and endocrine system disruption

Bub I didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks just enjoy this moment and celebrate this milestone with each other :flower:
When is your scan ?

Dovkav - really pray that you get some good news this year :hugs::hugs:

Sandy are you feeling ?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79