Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Thanks Jo. We have an ultrasound on Monday morning, to see if we have an amniotic cavity (or two) xx

Bubumaci, googd luck on Monday! Prayers for you.
I have u/s on my CD9, we'll see what we'll find and what we'll do next than.

Not too good! Started bleeding on Friday deja vu as with every other cycle. I'm considering myself out for this cycle!!!! Had my breakdown on Friday and starting to pull myself together now. Putting all my energy in to DH at the mo and concentrating on him. Just felt like this cycle ad different guess not xx

I'm so gutted for you, sandy. This is terrible(((( we will be here when you need usxxxxx

Sandy :hugs: I am so sorry! Do you have a test scheduled?

My fingers are crossed that it isn't Déjà vû! Are you still bleeding, or was it a one-off on Friday?
How is DH feeling? Xxx

Well it's confirmed it's a BFN :cry:

On top of everything DH has been admitted back to hospital as he has an infection. Just feel like things keep going from bad to worse is it ever going to get better :cry:

Oh Sandy, I really am so very sorry! :hugs: and I really hope that DH fights off the silly infection! Poor thing!
I really hate it, that when it rains, it really pours!! Hopefully, your luck will turn around soon. And I hope that DH feels better really soon! xxx

Well it's confirmed it's a BFN :cry:

On top of everything DH has been admitted back to hospital as he has an infection. Just feel like things keep going from bad to worse is it ever going to get better :cry:

So sorry to hear this Sandy really do hope DH recovers asap and that your have better luck with the frosties. Do you know when you will be schedule to do a FET ?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

bub how was your scan - one or two? was it the Monday that just past or the Monday coming up ?

The scan went well yesterday, thanks for asking Jo! We saw one perfect little amniotic cavity and the beginnings of the yolk sac in it. The bloods were looking good too. We have another appointment next week Wednesday morning (at 6w+2d) to see *hopefully* the heartbeat <3

DH named it "Pünktchen" which essentially means sweet little dot :cloud9:

Sorry that I didn't update... I just felt bad because a few people here have been getting bad news and I don't want anyone feeling worse. I know only too well what it is like, when others are just bursting with happiness while I feel that my world is crumbling around all around me ... went through it too many times. Huge :hugs:

Sarah - haven't seen you around for a while! How are you doing Sweetie? Nor Clare ... :flower:

Attachments

• US Pünktchen 03.03.2014 genau.png
    US Pünktchen 03.03.2014 genau.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Blutwerte 03.03.2014.png
    Blutwerte 03.03.2014.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
Bubmaci, please don't stop updating on your progress. For me it gives me hope that IVF does work and to never give up. Love the picture that is great news can't wait to here about the next scan.

Unlucky, We are probably going to hold off on FET till DH is on the road to recovery so looking at August/September time. Just taking one step at a time!!!! xx

That's so sweet of you Sandy! In that case, I hope that I can shower you with :dust: and good luck!!

How is DH feeling today? I hope a lot better than yesterday already!

He is doing ok been getting Xrays etc today so hopefully should only be in another day or so xx

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been AWOL just so busy with work at the moment I am working weekends and everything!

Anyway Sandy my gosh my love you are having such a hard time and I'm send you lots of &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#128591;. I hate it when people say God only gives us what we can cope with - if that's so why the heck does he have to do it all at once. I really do feel you and wish there was something we could so to help. You and your DH are in my prayers xxx

Bub - huge congratulations! So what was different this cycle that you think helped? I'm always keen to find out! Wishing you a happy 9 months xx

AQ - not seen you on here unless I've missed your post somewhere but hope you and hubby are doing ok xx

Dovkav and Unlucky - how are you guys any news on cycles for you?

Afm - busy with work as I said. Can't remember if I posted but I do have a slightly raised level on my immunes so I will need steroid injections and possibly intrepelis (not sure of spelling!). Plus hubby has 33% sperm fragmentation so he's now on high dosage of Vit E and Vit C to bring that down but can't cycle for 3 myths for the vita to take effect. So won't be until May/June I don't think.

Fingers are tightly crossed, that he feels better soon and that he can come home (and that the treatment is doing what it's supposed to be doing)! You are both really strong, I can't imagine having to go through that! :hugs:

Mrs E ... Jo (Unlucky) just needs to update her status ;) She got her BFP in December ;)

Thank you!! :)
What did we do differently? Well, I started doing hypnotherapy (for IVF) and other than that, DH had a TESE done and before I went in for the egg retrieval, they told me that they couldn't use it at all and they were thawing two straws from the sperm frozen in spring 2012 (it was a freak spermiogramme after taking Tamoxifen for 6 weeks, where he had an amazing spermiogramme and they froze 6 straws) ... so I am guessing that we had some good quality sperm in there... plus me being very calm and doing the hypnotherapy daily ... that is what was different this time around...

I am still tentative with getting excited - we still need to see the heartbeat next week to be counted as a viable pregnancy. So fingers crossed for that!

I really hope that the steroids and intralipids as well as the vitamins for DH are your magical cocktail! It will be May/June before you know it :) :hugs:

Unlucky - you need to change your name!! Wow so 2 BFPs so far so now just 3 of us left to get ours! It will happen I'm sure of it!

Congrats ladies really happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->