Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Dovkav, bloody fantastic news. Can't wait to hear your beta's.
Well ladies after some bleeding at the weekend I went to the local EPU for a scan at 6,3 and we saw one perfect little heartbeat flashing away. I was totally overwhelmed having never got to this point before xxxx

Bugs, sorry to hear about the bleeding but great news on the scan :hugs: xx

Hey ladies, I keep an eye on this thread and get mixed up sometimes but just wanted to say congrats to those that have their BFP and those that are still waiting have hope! As some of you know I am a firm believer that IMSI did it for us xxxxx

bugs, I am so tearfully happy for you! I got my tears after your message.

I had my beta yesterday it was 521, 5-6 weeks preggo at 16dpo, 13dp3dt. However, I am just 4 weeks. I am 17 dpo today. My period would come tomorrow. I am calculating from the start of my first day of my period. Am I correct?

My progesterone 32. Estrogen 113.

My digital test display pregnant is gone now, so I took a regular one.
I just need to look at it every day to beleave it!:happydance:

My next beta is in a week, and u/s in 2 weeks.

I hope and pray you'll get your positives soon.
It will be on the right time in the right palce...

Thanks Dovkav, that's a very healthy beta. Yes you have calculated the timing right you add 2 weeks prior to egg collection date. Good luck with 2nd beta I hope it shows a nice rise xxx

That's wonderful Dovkav! Perfect numbers! So very happy for you! That's a great number at 16 dpo :kiss:
And Clare! I couldn't be happier to be seeing success finally filling this thread! :cloud9:

Dovkav so so happy for you :dance::dance:

Yes I know the feeling when you can't believe it is real. Your numbers looks really really good. When do you have your first scan.

Persistent is the key with us and it sure does pays out when you see the two lines :happydance::happydance:

Dovkav, bloody fantastic news. Can't wait to hear your beta's.
Well ladies after some bleeding at the weekend I went to the local EPU for a scan at 6,3 and we saw one perfect little heartbeat flashing away. I was totally overwhelmed having never got to this point before xxxx

Bugs holidays was great but it is also good to be home now too much walking!!! haha

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you :happydance::happydance: It is such a sigh of relief when you see the heartbeat beating away. All the pain and sorrow gets washed away !

Loving all the good news this board is getting really hope they keep on coming :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, so sorry been MIA for so long but tbh i was stressing about finances and so desperate to be starting treatment again that i had to force myself to put all baby related things out of my mind before i had a breakdown. We are still not in a good financial situation and have very little saved so looking like it will be next year when we are able to start our 4th cycle which makes me very sad but nothing we can do. Maybe we will win money in the meantime or our situation will improve and we can have it sooner but unlikely. So just trying to keep busy with work and stuff.
Anyway, i have missed soooo much! just spent last hour catching up on posts! LOVE how positive this thread has become! hope to god il be joining you lucky ladies with a BFP after our next cycle xxx

Sandy- Firstly, i am so sorry your DH's cancer has returned. Life is so unfair! hope he is responding well to chemo and big hugs to you too as so hard to watch someone you love go through major illness. I am also very sorry your last cycle failed but hope your frosties bring your miracle in Aug/Sep x

Captain- So sorry to hear your embie didnt survive the thaw and i hope your coping as well as can be expected x

Unlucky- HUGE congrats on being preg with a baby girl! wonderful news and so glad all is well! when is EDD? x

Cjohnson- Welcome and congrats! x

Bluebell- Welcome and good luck with your cycle x

Buba- HUGE congrats!! beautiful scan pics and hope all is well. Thank you for asking after me too. Means a lot x

Bugs- Just text you! OMG i am delighted for you and dh! after having been on this board together for sooo long i am beyond overjoyed for you!! hope your lil nephew is doing well?? must of been so scary for your sis and you all x

Dov- Huge congrats to you too! this thread has really come alive! x

xxx

Great thread africaqueen - I am just getting back into the loop, as I had to take a break. I also, had 3 failed transfers (two fresh cycles and 1 fet) before my successful one (also fet). It was an extremely hard place to be and I couldn't relate to most going through IVF either...

I just want to add, for those who are still working to make their family - be tenacious and only work with doctors who are practicing the most current, evidence based medicine. While it is important to respect their experience, tried and true does not make an appropriate treatment plan. There is cutting edge research with new and improved protocols, push for them.

I hope you all can find funds to push through as well, I know how hard this part of the process can be.

Best wishes and baby dust to you all.
XoXo

Africaqueen, Nice to hear from you :hugs: Totally understand you taking a break from the whole ttc world. I've got everything crossed that hopefully you will get your baby either this year or next whenever it is viable to progress with another cycle. We are hear whenever you need to talk xx

Quick question for you ladies,

Has anyone used Castor oil packs before or have any opinions on these? xx

Sandy, I have used castor oil packs for a year now before my O. It didn't show any difference in my cycle, follicle grow, Ovulation... I didn't use a castor oil packs in April before IVF and we got BFP.
We got lucky this IVF. I made a list I hope it'll be useful for you all.
I did many different things this time and my embryo quality was not better. It is always A or B. This one was B.

1. No castor oil packs this cycle
2. we did assisted embryo hatching
3. we BD'ed before ET and after ET (w/o orgasm)
4. I walked slowly but long after ET, staying active always, no bed rest
5. aspirin 100mg enteric coated started after ER, quit a day for ET(procedure could cause bleeding) and now I am taking it every evening with food and water
6. I ate lots of fish. I am taking 3g fish oil a day
7. 1000mg green tea extract with vitC after ET till BFP. (reduces inflammation responce)
8. Black carraway oil 20 drops a day. now I slow down to 3 drops
9. spoonfull avocado oil
10. pinapple and pinapple core after ET till BFP
11 increased vit D from 2000iu to 3000iu a day
12. iron 100mg a day, quit after BFP
13. Green chlorella increased from 1 pill to 3 pills a day
14. Probiotics one pill a day from ET til BFP
15 Buckthorn and lemon juice
16. dandelion salat
17. alfa alfa and sweet peas sprouts
18. layed down 30min after ET
19. eating dried plums and abricots
20. ginger root tea, clove, and cinammon
21. water soaked walnuts and brasil nuts
22. I have used organic menstrual pads for 2 months.
23. banana a day(aspirin can thin my intestines and banana thickens them)
24. spicy food, hot peppers in 2ww
25. more prayers ever
I did a lot. I'll never know what helped us this time. My hubby thinks assited hatching, I think aspirin and all above...

Wow Dovkav you really did a lot! I was just thinking of using the castor oil packs over the next couple of months just to detox my system as will be doing a FET cycle next time.

Do you think it does detox your body or is it just another myth? xx

Yes! Castor oil does detox.
Promotes circulation and tissue healing

anti-inflammatory

support ovarian, uterine health, egg health. My ovarian reserve AMH went up from 1.29 to 2.2

it stimulated lymth,

Helps liver to remove access hormones, toxins which are stores in an access fat tissue.

It helps to treat many other conditions like bacterial, fungal. warts, muscles spasm and strains.

I am sure in the long run it helped me.
warmth compress relaxed me too.
I would do it If I were you.

Yeah think i might give it a try just to detox to get my body ready for the FET considering I've had 4 fresh medicated IVF's think my body could use a detox xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->