Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Unlucky, I'll do a test on Easter morning. Who wouldn't do on a such holiday! It will be 3 days before AF. Clear blue digital will give me 82%. Next morning I'll go for a blood test, no matter what the result I'll have.
How was your scan?

Bubumaci, since 2d3dt I am feeling uterine cramping, not a cervical cramping( I had those with BFN). I really hope that the uterine walls and an embryo communicating with one another. Embryo is trying to implant. Assited haching may induce impantation earlier.
Did you have cramping too?

Hi Dovkav,
Actually, no, I didn't have any symptoms (my pregnancy so far has been pretty symptomless - except for the utter exhaustion I had had - which is now starting to clear up - am starting to be plagued a bit by sciatica in my right butt cheek when lying down) at all. I didn't notice implantation - even though I suspect I know when it happened - at 7dpo, so 2dp5dt ... I had an implantation dip, the next day when I was at my waxing / facial appointment, my skin reacted really sensitively to the products and that is when my OHSS flared back up again and got progressively worse as my HCG rose - painful ovaries and a very swollen abdomen is all I had to contend with at the very beginning - plus extreme exhaustion from about mid 5th week of pregnancy.
But I had no cramping at all (only the past few weeks stretching sensations of the uterus stretching), no spotting or bleeding.
I have been incredibly lucky to, so far, have had a really smooth, perfect pregnancy!

But that doesn't mean anything, many women experience some sensation, as the little bean starts burrowing in!! Fingers crossed, that that is what you are feeling :) :hugs2:

bubumaci, So interesting! Your body reacted to the skin products.

How did you keep yourself going during 5 week exhaustion. Did you drink caffeine? Did you take naps?
Maybe some exercises would help with your sciatica?
Do you take magnesium citrate? Really helps with a growing belly and streching abdomen muscles.
I don't want to exercise yet. Maybe in few days...

Yeah, it was really weird! The girl even commented, that my face got blotchy, which it never did before! :lol:

No, I haven't been drinking any caffeine at all - never was a big coffee drinker anyway, and even the cappuccino I had been drinking in the mornings, I stopped during this try. Haven't missed it at all. At home, we have a lot of Spezi, but I haven't drunk any of that either.

Every lunch break, I did / do my hypnotherapy and would fall asleep to that for 25 minutes. Then, in the first weeks, I would like down right after work and sleep for 1,5-2 hours. Basically, if I felt my body was telling me, that it needed a break, I would give it a break. Worked quite well :)

For the sciatica, it seems that my uterus is pushing on the nerve if I lie on my back - I don't sleep on my back anyway (big belly-sleeper :D), I lie on my side with a pillow between my knees, sort of half on side, half on tummy. But last night, whenever I moved, I felt the pain in my right buttock. Once up and moving, I am fine - just doesn't like the lying down... I do take magnesium, yes :)

Also, when feeling tired, I do go outside for a brief brisk walk - is supposed to help too...

... in the same boat as you with the orgasm thing ;)

Just checking on how everyone is going.

Dovkav I think feel a little bit of cramping after a few days after the transfer. It is like a pulling sensation but to be honest it may just be all in my mind as well.
Hope you get your awesome news this Easter!

Bub when is your holiday? How is everything going?

AFM the scan went well everything is on track so heaps to be thankful for.

Hope everyone has a good Easter.

Unlucky, Great news on the scan glad to hear everything is on track :happydance: xx

Hi Jo!

We fly out on Sunday. Another check-up tomorrow, just to make sure all is OK ...

That's fantastic, that everything is on track!!

I'm still missing so many people from here ... Clare, Sarah ... I really hope, everything is well with you ... where are you? :cry:

Well I have been staying low but how could I resist that plea. Well we made the section to move to donor eggs as after 8 cycles we weren't getting anywhere except being poor.

We had 3 blasts transferred on the 26th March and have 3 frozen. I got my positive last week and I am just anxiously awaiting my 7 week scan.
Hope everyone else is well, I do pop in from time to time to see how everyone is getting on but things have been a bit crazy.
My sister went into labour and gave birth to my nephew at 27 weeks. He's fighting a tough battle but he's getting there. He was a tiny 2lb 3 but is absolutely perfect xxxx

OMG OMG OMG ... that's so fantastic ... When I saw your :bfp: flashing in your signature, I nearly wet myself with delight!!!! How wonderful, oh, Honey, I am so very very happy!!! Congratulations! Please let us know how you are feeling, and definitely about the 7 week scan in a couple of weeks! I can barely wait, so excited for you!!

I am sorry that your sister had your nephew so early - that is great that he is a little fighter, fingers tightly crossed for him! xxxx :kiss:

Thanks Bubu, I'm very anxious for the scan as we've been here before but trying to stay optimistic. Hope you have a great holiday xxxx

Bugs, thats amazing news so happy for you :happydance: look forward to getting your update on your scan

Sorry to hear about your nephew but sounds like he is a little fighter :hugs:

Bubumaci, Good luck for check up today hope all is well :hugs: xx

Clare, can't they do a third beta, to see if the levels are rising as they should? Instead of making you wait a couple more weeks? All fingers and toes crossed for you!!! xxx

bugs, million hugs and congrats! this thread is full of hope!
Hoping and praying for a little nephew.
My friend was born 65 years ago. He was 25 weeks old. He survived without incubator. He is a medical doctor now.

bugs, do you know the donor lady? Does she has any rights? I beleave every country law is different...

No i had treatment in Athens so the donor has no rights and it is completely anonymous, I can find out general information but as she has been matched to me I don't feel the need to know.
Bubu as our clinic is abroad we have to pay for bloods and having already spent so much we decided once the first one showed a good rise we would leave it at that. I am noticing some subtle changes so I am happy with that. Just hooked up to intralipid as I type xxx

Bub have a stress free holiday !!! We going to Melbourne on easter Monday for 1 week just want a break from work!

Bugs so happy for you:happydance::happydance: Do you know if there is more than one? What great news after all his time!! Wishing you a very stressfree pregnancy. Can't wait to hear about your first scan!

We don't know how many yet, we have to wait for 1st scan but as my symptoms are pretty mild I think just one has stuck around.

Enjoy your break unlucky xxx

BFP!!!!!

14 dpo Clearblue digital this morning

Tearful, blessed, speechless.....

TTC for 2years and 5month

IVF#7

First BFP ever!

Please think about me tomorrow.
I am heading to blood tests

Never give up!

Dovkav, I am sooooooo happy for you! :hugs::kiss: how wonderful! You felt good about it and I am just over the moon!!!
:wohoo: :dance::dance:

Congratulation Dovkav I'm so happy for you. Look forward to hearing your numbers this morning :wohoo: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->