Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Was just going to pop in to see how u all are - Congratulations Unlucky!! Cant wait to see a photo of ur lil one :cloud9: xx

20140829_093439.jpg

Hope this attachment works - little Annabel sleeping in her bassinet !

:happydance::happydance: So Happy that we have been blessed with this baby. She is our miracle child and have already brought much happiness into our lives in only 7 days!!!

unlucky - congratulations on your daughter! She is beautiful and your husband sounds like he's doing an amazing job :D

Thanks Ash really do hope this cycle works for you!!

My husband really loves being a father talking about if we have another one the car is definitely too small! I don't know if I can go through it all again not so fast but then if we want another one we have to do it ASAP!

Sending all my best wishes to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Jo, what a beautiful little girl you must be thrilled xxx

Ash I agree it's still early days don't lose heart yet xxx

Sarah it's nearly time how exciting, hope you managed to sort out your blood tests xxx

Hope everyone else is well, we are doing just fine getting bigger by the day. I've just booked in for my 4d scan when I'll be 29 weeks so very excited for that. Time is just flying by so quickly, nursery is ready thanks to OH so we are pretty much ready xxxx

Congratulations Unlucky, She is just adorable! Sounds like you have a great DH. I'm so happy for the both of you :hugs:

Ash, when is OTD? I'm sorry you got a bfn when you tested but fx'd it was wrong :hugs:

Bugs, Glad to hear things are going well won't be long now :happydance:

AQ, Any news on the blood tests? When will you know if you can go ahead this cycle? :hugs:

Plex, How you doing? :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs: xx

Alls good ta Sandy - just waiting around for my next cycle to start :D

Hows ur hubby doing and how are you? xx

Ash - was going to ask about when ur OTD is too hun - is it 9 days past transfer? xx

Hubby is doing ok, had a bad day on Saturday due to side effects off the Chemo but was better yesterday. Another long day today for his chemo then transplant on Wednesday. I'm ok just keeping myself busy with work, teaching and visiting DH. xx

Jo, she is just perfect! <3

Sarah - any news on your incompetent blood suckers?

Sandy, I am sorry that DH had a bad day :( :( I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like, having to go through that awful (life-saving, but awful!) treatment. Glad to hear that he felt better yesterday. The transplant is so close! How long will it be before you know the results of the transplant?
Sending you both strength and love to withstand the coming times (you are both so strong!!!) xoxoxo

Jo- HUGE congrats on your beautiful daughter! she is amazing x

Clare- Glad to see all is going so well for you and time is flying isnt it! bet it seems surreal x

MrsE- If your reading, hope your ok x

Ash- Is today OTD? x

Sandy- Ah im sorry your hubby had a rough day. Sending hugs to you both x

Hi to Peachy, Dov, Bubu and all the gang x

AFM- We won't know until tomorrow if we can be fitted in this cycle but hoping we can be. If not its not the end of the world, just means next mth i wont have my holidays and i will have the added stress of getting time off work for appts and scans etc which i dont need xxx

tomorrow is OTD but I've been testing BFN and just know it didn't work. I contacted CCRM this morning, Jason and I will be having a consult with one of the doctors on September 30 by phone. I wrote a much longer post on how I'm feeling in my journal. If you want to be sad and depressed you can go on over and read it, if not it's okay. Having hard days lately.

Oh Ash i am so sorry :( i know we know the score but occasionally ladies have got a BFP a day later so although slim chance, better than none. Hang in there. We are all here for you x

AQ, Hope you get good news today that you can go ahead on this cycle :hugs:

Ash, So so sorry we are all hear for you whenever you need us. My heart goes out for you :hugs: xx

Hi ladies

Plex- When do you start? x

Sandy- Sending hugs to you an dh. What a hard situation to go through x

Ash- Thinking of you so much x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Had a hellish day. Nurse from clinic called and said the wrong Hep B has been faxed AGAIN!!!!!! WTF?!!! and we cant start without that!! so basically too late this cycle to get drugs in time. Complained to GP, he read out his request and it was for that as mine was fine so he is going to complain to the lab tomorrow! either way, leaves it too late for us this time. So another 4wks wait. Nothing compared to the 5yrs we have been trying but means i have 2wks off work for no reason and too late to cancel hols as rotas are based around them(we only have 10 staff) so looks like il have to calm down and accept il have to take some unpaid leave or get signed off work for few days next mth for EC and transfer. I am very angry but had a pounding headache i got so worked up so time to calm a little xxx

Oh Sarah what a nightmare, we had a few issues with bloods with Care it's just so frustrating when you do everything you can and then you have to wait due to someone else's error. Hope it goes quick for you, could you not get signed off sick for the week you have collection and transfer. I had the weekend off after I went to Athens and then went back to work, I found it a very welcome distraction xxx

Ash I'm so sorry your FET wasn't the one. Hope your ok and looking at your next plan of action xxx

Hi everyone else xxx

Wanted to give a little update. I called this morning to see if my official beta results were faxed in and they weren't but I asked the woman at the lab what the beta level was and I'm pretty sure she said it was 5. I've been reading and 5 means inconclusive so you have to go back 2 days later to get another beta .... I know the chances are really low but .... I'm hoping for a miracle right now. Maybe late implanter?

Clare- Glad all good with you and yeah i will only be taking 2 days off work following transfer as last 3 cycles took the whole 2ww off and went mental so defo need to carry on as normal as poss and im sure time will pass quicker too? x

Ash- I don't know anything about this as we dont have beta test in UK clinics. Its just a pee stick for us, but i truly hope that you do have a late implanter! it does happen so why not to you? keep us updated x

AFM- Well ladies guess who got AF early today and guess who called the clinic for one last try and seeing as the blood result was there AT LAST, the lovely nurse has fitted us in to start!!! Soooo happy! means majority of my scans etc won't effect work as im off for 2wks from Fri. Got my baseline scan tomorrow(which will be lovely seeing how heavy AF is!) and i collect my meds from clinic and start injecting on Saturday i think! can't believe this is happening! please god let it work.
Walked in the front door before and stood on something... turned out to be one of my butterfly earrings i wore to my mums funeral and has been missing for mths?! butterflies were mine an my mums 'thing' hoping its a sign! xxx

Sarah - unbelievable! I am so very sorry that they have screwed up again! So incompetent. I would blow my top at them, seriously! (Even if it doesn't help, it would let you get off steam *lol*). I am sorry that you have to wait for the next cycle :hugs:

*EDIT* we cross-posted ... I am over the moon that you can get started :happydance:

Ash - certainly if you have 5 then your body has started producing HCG (which is why they want you to have another beta two days later to see the trend - is it going up, is it going up as it should - i.e. confirm that it's not an ectopic but a proper implantation) since normally, there is no HCG (or teeny tiny amount) of HCG in our bodies, unless we are pregnant. My fingers are tightly crossed for you. But I would also like to say : please don't get your hopes up too high :hugs2: two of our tries last year, I had HCG above 5 but under 10 (twice at 6dp5dt) the first, the number started going back down again but I did have to go in for a third beta and the second, the number went up, but stayed under 10 and the third beta confirmed in both cases, that there was no intact pregnancy - that I had chemicals, something was wrong with the embryo which prevented it's implantation.

As tough as it sounds - if that is going to be the case here, I know just how devastating it is - but on the other hand, it also gives the glimmer of hope that things are starting to work, getting one step closer to that ever so much wanted :bfp:

Fingers and toes are crossed for you, Sweetie! :kiss:

Thanks Andrea! I am over the moon too! need to calm my mind down now after a stressful few days! planning lots of country walks and pub lunches with my dad during my time off work and lazy mornings with the hubby watching movies. Bliss xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->