• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Yes Peachy, the follies seem a good size dont they? all looks promising! pleeease god.
Hope you're ok and that they keep your diabetes under control xxx

The best of luck today Sarah hope everything goes well xxxx

Another hour until your EC ... thinking of you Sweetie!! :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Bubu I wasn't aware you had GD. It's not fun but I only have to test 4 times a day you poor thing. Dr told me it can get worse as time goes on but your little one is almost here!

AQ I'm not sure about the time difference but I think you may have had your procedure already. Hope everything went perfectly and your resting comfortably! Hubby had better be spoiling you!

Yup, Peachy, to begin with, I only had to monitor 4 times a day. Then, as the hormone surges increased, I started having to inject insulin and monitor 7 times a day. I have had to increase the insulin required quite a few times, because the hormone surges increase and my insulin requirements have gone up ... xoxo

Well EC went smoothly and each of my follicles contained a egg so we got 3 eggs! so relieved but obviously long way to go yet. Im in bed feeling very sore and tired. Praying that tomorrows call from the embryologist is good news xxx

Oh AQ I am so happy that you got all 3 eggs!! That's the best possible news for today:happydance:. Everything crossed tomorrow brings more amazing news! :flower:

Great news Sarah that's another hurdle over, did I read it right that they also use EEVA now free of charge ??

Awww - Sarah, that is just fabulous news! So happy!! Now take care of yourself and rest up (and carry on with your relaxation techniques, imagining your lining welcoming your embryos, golden light in your body, in your ovaries, in your womb ... welcoming, accepting a baby, making a good home for your baby... working out if you have some "fears" and coming to peace with them) ... xoxoxo

Thanks ladies.
We are very relieved to of got the 3 eggs, just scared for tomorrows result... trying to be positive and hoping against hope this is our time :)

Clare- Yeah as standard, they now either use EEVA or the Embryoscope. I opted for the latter but they will just use whichever is available on the day. Each machine fits 40 embryos x

Well iv not long woke up and i am soooo sore! i have been lucky up to now and never had pain from any of my collections so not feeling great but all will be worth it if we get our baby xxx

The quality of our embabies really improved in the embryoscope! :)
I am sorry to hear that you are so sore! Totally know how you are feeling :hugs:
Now all fingers and toes are crossed for a good fertilisation :kiss:
:dust::dust::dust:

Really happy for you Sarah that is one more egg than I got when we got Annabel!
Praying that they all fertises for you and become beautiful embryos!

Annabel has a bloated stomach too much gas. She hasn't been sleeping well poor thing. Will be seeing her doctor today hopefully they can help her!

Omg ladies i have just woke up and i am so anxious! the call can happen anytime from 8.30- 12.00 and its only just gone 7am here and i am a nervous wreck! also still in a fair bit of pain. Please please let us get a embryo. I am actually terrified of the call! xxx

Good Morning!
Been up since about 5:30 (had to pick DH up from the airport this morning). I am sorry that you are still so sore :(
Everything is crossed for you Sweetie! It is so terrifying, the wait, to hear whether anything has fertilised ... and then the wait until the transfer, to see how they are developing ... Wishing you much strength and sending heaps and heaps of :dust::dust::dust: :kiss:

Morning Andrea and thank you xx
I have just been the loo an as well as being in pain i am bleeding lightly now :(
Please god let all this of been worth it this time around xxx

Hope and pray on your next step of great fertilisation.:flower:
I hope bleeding will stop today.:hugs:
Did you have a control u/s 2 hours after EC?

Thanks Dov.
I don't even know what a control US is so im guessing no? lol xxx

OMG we just got the call and we have 2 embies!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh we are delighted! we only got 3 eggs and we did not have ICSI this time around!! over the moon. We have never had 2 embryo's so such a big deal for us and also i will be having a 3dt and we have always had 2dt so another plus! xxxx

My God they left you hanging with that one. Amazing news, thank god they are open on a Sunday now or you'd have no choice but a 2 day transfer xxx

Thanks Clare! the waiting was awful but once i had the good news i was so happy i forgot about the torturous morning! haha. Yeah glad they are open weekends now as really wanted a 3dt xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->