surely this cant be right!

Aww, bless him, he's sooo cute. You can see from my avatar that the rails of his bed reaches his mid chest at 1 year (lowest setting) @ 80-81 cms

ETA: here is a photo of Omar standing at 12 months xx

aww he's so cute!

Thanks hun :hugs:, your LO looks smaller than Omar & he was around 80 cms on his birthday. I dont think your Lo is off the charts. He looks like Omar at 8-9 months. xx

ill remeasure tomorrow most likely my error i think as he's not that long he's just grew out of 6-9 sleepsuits but the 9-12 are big so i'd say a little big for an 8 month old but not off the charts :lol:
x

This is really interesting, does anyone have their red book handy to check for me, 71cm at 19 weeks (on tues)
Thanks in advance if anyone can.
I have been noticing over last couple of days that his tops dont seem to fit right, like another poster said, long body, short legs lol. He is in 3-6 jeans and am now having to buy 6-9 month tops xx he must be tall for his age :)

from my workings out its the 98th line,
i have a yellow book though but i think it's the same!

oooooh - thankyou!! xx
so he's 98th for height and 75th for weight :) He is fast asleep so was easy to measure him :) xx

At 8 months Isabella was 69cm. She was really tall until about 6-7 months but it slowed right down and now she's around 75th. I always let the HV write in the book even though I occasionally do it myself at home. At 3 months I measured her at 67cm and the HV did it a few weeks later and she was 62cm. :haha:

2.5cm a month is about normal for them to grow each month in the earlier months, then it slows down a little later on.

he seems to have just shot up recently and had a growth spurt

remeasured him and got 72 cm which make him on the 75th line so not as tall as i thought

remeasured him and got 72 cm which make him on the 75th line so not as tall as i thought

Sounds great hun. Omar went up from 76 cms at 10 months to 81 cm at 13 months. He was at the 82nd percentile for height & now he's at the 95-98th.

Their height at this age is not an indication on how long they will be as adults. My brother was average when he was a baby & toddler but now at 17 years he's 2 m 3 cms long

They measure in inches here.

At 6 months, Bella was 26 3/4" long...think that's around 68cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back