Surprising OH on Christmas

BlueWater

Reaction score
I'm not quite out for October (af due in 3 days) but we didn't dtd around ovulation, so think I'm out.

Anyhow if I do find out I'm pregnant between now and Christmas, I wanted to make a surprise announcement to OH on Christmas (if I could hold it in that long)

I only had one idea, and that was buying him a "daddy-to-be" Christmas card.

Is anyone else thinking of keeping a future bfp secret from oh and suprising him on Christmas?

Oh man I couldn't hold out that long. But that would be a cute way to tell him.

My af is due in 3 days as well! I don't think I could hold in a surprise like that even for a day from my husband lol Plus, he knows me so well I think he would be able to tell just by looking at my face. I already bought the book "Dude You're Going to Be A Dad!" that I'm going to surprise him with (I know he probably won't read it) and I'm going to put a positive pregnancy test on top of the book. I might change my mind about this surprise but this is what I'm going with so far, if I get a BFP! I know what his first reaction is going to be: "Ew! Why'd you put your pee stick on my book?!" <3

I'm late but haven't tested yet. I think it's a great idea but if I get a bfp I couldn't hold out that long:haha: if I get a bfp I might use Xmas to tell family though:cloud9:

Im not sure I could hold out that long, either. BUT if I do end up pregnant this cycle Im going to TRY. I have no clue as to what to get him for Christmas so this would be the best idea :laugh2: I think that maybe Ill buy him a onsie or something like that...It would have to be something obvious but he doesnt take subtle hints too well :laugh2:

well I'm out for October :witch: arrived 2 days early. :cry:

Anyhow I don't know who I'm kidding thinking I'd be able to keep a future :bfp: a secret from OH even for a few minutes! if I get a bfp in November I'm still gonna surprise him (straight away) with a christmas theme!!

I already bought the book "Dude You're Going to Be A Dad!" that I'm going to surprise him with (I know he probably won't read it) and I'm going to put a positive pregnancy test on top of the book. I might change my mind about this surprise but this is what I'm going with so far, if I get a BFP! I know what his first reaction is going to be: "Ew! Why'd you put your pee stick on my book?!" <3

^^ I love this idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->