suz! *Very (long) Random Thread*

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
u not been picking on me recently! u ok? xx

:) Yeah Im ok....Still a bit stressed out from my Vacation but Im getting over it.... :rofl: How are you hun?

did u see them all bullying me last night!!! i think we need some counsellors on here, for all my trauma im put through!

hows the foot hun?

I missed it. Ill have to go look for the thread :rofl: I have so many post to catch up on....

My ankle is still swollen but its getting better. Just waiting for the bruse to show up :lol:

oooh!!!!! bruises mean sympathy though!!!! :D theres at least 3 threads :rofl: wont take ya long ti find!

:lol: Im looking for them.

Yeah..My hubby doesnt want me walking around, so YEAH no house work!!!

hey!! now that is a good end of vacation according to me lol!! :D

Yeah.... That is a great ending :)

But My dogs have really stressed me out. They got into 2 Fights with eachother while on vacation. Now I am stressed that when they play it will turn into fights. :(

:( oh no!!! could it not maybe because it was unknown territory? a kinda territorial thing?

It could be. And Storm is finishing her Heat...But They have gotten into a few fights at home to. Now im getting really worried. And that is causing some stress at home. But I have to step back and let my Hubby deal with it. I do agree with him, he said that I am part to blame. They are feeding off my emotions...(when I panic) If you know what I mean.:blush:

:( aww hun!! i hope it all works out ok!!!! :hugs: i know how much your girls mean to you!

Me too. Im calling a trainer and hopefully that will help.

oooh like a supernanny for dogs lol! :D

:lol: Hopefully that will work, if not, I will have no choice but to find a new home for Athena :( Even though she isnt the one starting the fights... But I have had Storm longer :(

aww im sure it will hun! these dog experts are great, they seem to be able to root the problem :D :hugs:

I'm sure i didn't pick on you last night
Damn it am losing my touch

Vanny van smells!!!!!

*runs off*

and so the riddicule begins!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member