*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gun: Mr postman is gunna get it if i dont get soem sweeties soon i know they have been posted ...on a good note both nemo&bump and moonmuffin have theres :happydance:

:rofl: moonmuffin has a nasty postman he pinched robs (alex'sdaddy) from last month!

Nemo dont worry about posting i am on a diet lol its fine really tho gunna shoot the postie if it happends again :rofl:

oh my goodness, i bought elli and me some chew bar things and elli, if you haven't tasted them already. We had 1 last night they are soooooooo sour be warned :blush: :laugh2:

i forgot to say i posted purpular's goodies on friday they have gone by recorded delivery so hopefully she will get them and not the piggy postie!!!:thumbup:

Oh dear....those were sour!!!!! So yummy tho. Next time we have one of those ill try and get pics of the kids faces! So cute n funny!!

aww bless them, they sound like cuties!

No sign of your sweeties yet elli :cry:

No sign of tyff's sweeties yet hope she gets mine soon i spend loads so will be pissed if i have too send another package :rofl:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to cindy (sandy28) My partner didn't send me anything for the July swap and cindy pm'd me and said she wanted to send me some as she lives in America like my partner did. When I came back off holiday I found a massive parcel full of yummy sweets. So thank you, it was very kind of you and I intend to enjoy all of them :D

I just wanted to say a big thank you to cindy (sandy28) My partner didn't send me anything for the July swap and cindy pm'd me and said she wanted to send me some as she lives in America like my partner did. When I came back off holiday I found a massive parcel full of yummy sweets. So thank you, it was very kind of you and I intend to enjoy all of them :D

:hugs: I hope you like the sweets Hun

Does anyone have any requests for septembers swap? No promises but i'll try to help.

can i have an english one this
time perhaps by the coast
or someone with a bday in sept too
so i can send them a cake LOL

xx​

Not really fussed too septembers swap ill have a uk one cause i had an international one this time so will be nice too give people who havent had an international one a chance too :)

Not really fussed too septembers swap ill have a uk one cause i had an international one this time so will be nice too give people who havent had an international one a chance too :)

now you're making me feel guilty :dohh::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back