*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has jpoined late/not recieved sweeties this month i dot mind doing another swap this month !!! i get soooooo excited sending sweeties :dance::happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

My July ones still have never turned up. If I see a plump postie around there will be hell to pay! :rofl:

Tasha, your package is now winging its way to you! :happydance: Mailed it today, so keep an eye out for the mailman in about 5 days or so! :)

Ok girls. There is a bit of a shortage of internationals again with a few pulling out but i will try and work my magic :laugh2:. Just to note aswell, TJG also asked for an american swap weeks ago.

P.S. How is everyones August swap going? Everyone sorted? Speak now if any probs!!
(you can pm if you rather not say on the board)

hey ladies!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

got my sweets from Pinksnowball on Friday!!! Sooooo great!!! I am so excited!! Will post a pic sooner than later!!

Thanks again. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You know with the American/ Canadian ladies, do you have a list to say who has been doing the sweety swap the longest, so you can say '' right, so and so has been doing the swap for 4 months now so she can have an canadian swap' Or is it just totally random?
I have done 2 swaps now and would also like a canadian or american lady next time, but obviously I don't know how you work out the partners. Is it random or do you have a list compiled, where The long term swappers get put on a list and work there way to being teamed with the Americans/Canadians? Or can anyone, new or old get teamed with anyone?

I want me a Canadian :'( hahahaha!

How many times did I say Canadian!

canadian

i have only been apart of it since this month :)

I am open to swapping with anyone!!

Melbo lol!!!

I try to do it so everyone gets a turn, make it fair. I do work on the longest member getting priority. It's not exactly fair for someone to come in do an american swap for example and then leave. I look back at the lists and try and work it out (it blags my head at times!!) and ask you girls what you want. It's also extremely helpful when you girls tell me aswell, as you have done, so I can try and keep tabs on it. I always try to make the people who have requested something priority dependant on previous swaps, then everyone else is randomly partnered. I try to seperate myself from the list and think of them as just names and not people so i don't favouritise. Does that make sense?

:rofl: Mel!

If you get me, I will send you TONS of Oh Henry bars :wohoo:

I think we now have 2 americans, 2 canadian and 1 thai participant :wacko:

hey ladies!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

got my sweets from Pinksnowball on Friday!!! Sooooo great!!! I am so excited!! Will post a pic sooner than later!!

Thanks again. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

YEY!!!

have you tried anything yet??, is there anything i out un that you dont have over there??

i had two partners this month does that mean i get two next month???

:happydance:more sweeties for me if it does!!!!!:happydance:

I think 3 Canadians!

Sarah, Jaylene and myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member