*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: you lot are gonna be
wetting yourselves soooooon!!

i think they put all the packages on a plane
and then shove them in a cupboard for
4 weeks to make it look like they were sent
surface :rofl:

x​

i'm so excited i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it hehe xx

Glad u got your sweets!! Hope you like them :)
Let me know what you think of them!!

That blue lolly is a tongue painter :D

Arrrrgh!!! Missed the postman this morning! Tasha, I now have to wait till Saturday morning to pick up my lovely parcel from you! :hissy:

gosh girls what are you lot like!!

It's not even the 25th yet! Maybe i'll be nice and give you a sneaky peeky...or maybe not :muaha:

Oh no!! They wouldn't just leave it at your door/between your doors?

That's shit! lol. If something comes we can pick it up the same day after 5pm here :nope:

Oh my goodness, I don't think I can afford to ship things Airmail from here. :shock:

I did it once, and it was $48 CDN to send it to Elli. I just about died, but then I felt bad because she had already did the paperwork, so I felt obligated to ship it that way. Elli did get her package pretty quickly though!

Postage is INSANE here. It's crazy!

If you send from Canada you HAVE to send in bubble envelopes, otherwise it is sooo expensive!

Glad u got your sweets!! Hope you like them :)
Let me know what you think of them!!

That blue lolly is a tongue painter :D

aww thanks elli. I've only had the fruit salads so far. I'm just about try this fizzoo thingy. Can't wait to try the cookie poppets and the vimto belt :thumbup:

Hey can I join in with this?? xx

Ooooh you can your just in time as i'm just about to issue the list!

gosh girls what are you lot like!!

It's not even the 25th yet! Maybe i'll be nice and give you a sneaky peeky...or maybe not :muaha:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeee !!! dont be mean !!!!!!!!

you know , ya wanna give us a peep

Haha you will have to wait now i need to rejig again to let mummyburgo in :smug:

Oh thanks dont quite know how it all works so if someone could just go through it with me that would be great :happydance:

theres rules and instructions on page 1 but i also repeat them later on with the list.

Basically i partner people up once a month and issue a list somewhere around the 25th of the month give or take a day or 2 ready for the start of following month.

You need to message your partner and find out likes dislikes requests etc. At some stage you will need to swap addresses and this is at your own risk.

There is a £3 guide spend for the sweeties, a lot of people go over that but if you do go over the spend don't expect one of equivalant value in return.

Think thats basically it really!

no probs. Do u still want to join? It's not to late to change your mind...once you do it theres no going back the sugar rush gets ya :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"