*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grr: i'm gettin really mad with my PO now i've been trying to phone them all morning to see what the hecks going on and they're not answerin! Not sure if they're maybe striking though, i've not had any post either but i thought the strikes were over tbh. Didn't really want to go up there again as it's quite far but think i might :growlmad:

i dont know if the strikes are totally hover hun, we havent had any post for a couple of days till today and we usually get atleast one letter a day and we got a load today so maybe you're still suffering from strikes???

i think (may be wrong tho) that dippy dee asked for 2 swaps?? i might be wrong tho ??

i cant wait for the list to come out when i seen the spoiler i thought it was out early !! :rofl:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun. I finally managed to get through to the p.o after getting a direct number off the net. He said the parcel almost definatley was not there and to try again tomorrow :grr: :hissy:

Anna I got my sweets today.. you spoiled me with all that chocolate! I have a tummy ache now because as soon as I woke up I ate some.. :dohh:

Ofgs!! Ill come down there and look myself if they dont find it soon!! :grr:

Hey gurlies, still no sign of my package from tyff grrrr lol and it is 3 weeks ago today that i sent her package off so i hope it gets there soon!!!

Just to let you all know my internet has been cut off because i didnt pay my bill :rofl: wont be back on till next week sometime just incase you was all wondering where i was!

I will be back on tomorrow night though!

xxx

Anyone wanna send me some sweets out of sympathy?? :rofl: I need some more, TLB they were lovely, but all gone :blush:

Ofgs!! Ill come down there and look myself if they dont find it soon!! :grr:

I know yea! The guy gave me some dribble about if the parcel turns up after next wednesday it'll automatically be sent back to you aswell because they only hold them for a week. I'm gonna nag them and see if they get their act togther and try and collar my postie and see if he can remember!

I can't WAIT for my sweets from Tasha to arrive :wohoo:

Am suffering sweetie withdrawal as July's never showed

my sweets came from nemo and bump will post pic later xxx

I got my sweeties today :happydance: Thanks elli!! Goodness it was hard work though! Apparently the sorting office claim they 'turned up' this morning then he couldn't give me them because the person who served you at the post office put it through as recorded delivery and special delivery but we got it sorted in the end!! I've never seen half the things before can't wait to try them.

Heres my piccy
DSCF1661.jpg

Girls please could you just look over the following list of participants to make sure your name has gone on or come off. There's been a lot of coming and going this month and i just want to make sure i have it right before i go partnering people. If your name has (x2) by it it just means you asked for two swaps. Theres no need to reply in the thread unless theres a mistake, if you could just thank me then i know you've read it, saves cluttering the thread up :thumbup:

Taperjeangirl
Tiggertea
Serina27
MoonMuffin
nemo_and_bump
Jenny_wren
Tasha41
Ilovemybump
Kitten
mylittlebubs
Tinax
Sandy28
Jelly_tot
Tyff
maidenet
thelilbump
tezzy
pinksnowball (x2)
Sam#3
Jaylene3
pinkwitch
purpular
dippy_dee
floralaura
FemmeEnceinte
kitty1987
melbo
saraendepity (x2)
drazic<3
snettyb
smartie
dizzymoo
k8y
helen1234,
bitepeach,
LuLuBee,
xxx bex xxx,
dinoslass,
E&L's mummy,
Louise1302
Beltane?

Just bumping before list is issued to make sure everyones seen :flower:

Anna... I so badly want to tell you what I sent hahah but I don't want to ruin the surprise!!

I'm sorry I couldn't find the small packs of Clodhoppers to send! The big ones (I tried to figure out a way to send) are too big.. lol

is anyone getting sweetie rage waiting to start next months swap????? :grr::haha::rofl:

xxxxxxxxxx

my sweeties from serina...thank you

Attachments

• IMGP0900_resize.JPG
    IMGP0900_resize.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics