*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image0374.jpg

my sweets from nemo and bump the 2nd lot she kindly sent :flower: i have a fat postie:dohh: i havent recieved the 1st pack or the sour sweets moonmuffin was sending yet

would any lovely person like to double up for septembers swap we have an odd number again :blush:

i'll double up that way i get to send birthday cake to 2 people lol i did ask a few pages back but must of got lost :(

thanks girls, just gonna do a little bit of rejigging and it'll all be sorted. Think i got everyone who asked for a double swap previously in aswell (D, sara and pinksnowball) Hope thats right! :hugs:

I still haven't got my august sweeties :cry:

:cry: I know, I haven't gotten yours either!

Tbh, I'm very surprised! Jaylene got her sweets not too long after her partner sent them. Wonder if the customs is different between Canada and Scotland rather than Canada and England?

:shrug:

I promise to post it in here ASAP when I get them!

dunno about the scotland/england thing? It's all part of the same country the UK :shrug: who knows. hope you both get them soon though!

I have always found airmail the best way overseas, surface they claim will take 4 weeks but it is always longer!

P.s. Airmail is 5 days!

I sent mine to tasha airmail on the monday and i think she had it on the friday, think it took a little while longer from her to me but only a few days.

Does anyone else ever wonder what plane/boat your parcel goes on? If it stops in any other countries on the way? Or is it just me sad enough to wonder that :blush: :laugh2:

hehe nope I wonder strange things like that too! I always imagined mine to be stuck on a clinky old metal boats storage room getting covered in dust seeing as it takes 4+ weeks to get anywhere!!

i often think how it's silly things take ages to get anywhere surface mail.... coz i reckon they all get sent by plane anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"