*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit scared now, what if my sweetie swinger doesnt like me!..... I just emailed a guy on American ebay to ask him if he would ship to Scotland and his reply was...."er Scotland? No chance!"

I am only thinking that this has to do with the Lockerbie bomber being released? and alot of Aericans boycoting Scotland.....Or am i being paranoid?!!!

^ IDK really but I wanted to mention that's all over the news over here!!

:happydance::happydance::cake: here i come. off to do some more sweetie shopping, be warned my sweetie buddies you are going to have some major sugar rush coming your way, o and cake lol :hugs:
Thankyou tlb :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

wooooooooooooooo!

im gonna try and time it so yours come
on your birthday!! :thumbup:

xx​

All exicted Dinoslass has a list of uk things she would like to try gunna make this swap easy :happydance: Not heard from Drazic but she hasnt been online since 14th maybe shes away or sumat x

I'm a bit scared now, what if my sweetie swinger doesnt like me!..... I just emailed a guy on American ebay to ask him if he would ship to Scotland and his reply was...."er Scotland? No chance!"

I am only thinking that this has to do with the Lockerbie bomber being released? and alot of Aericans boycoting Scotland.....Or am i being paranoid?!!!

Pfft thats a bit harsh isn't it? You're not exactly personally responsible :happydance: :hugs:

All exicted Dinoslass has a list of uk things she would like to try gunna make this swap easy :happydance: Not heard from Drazic but she hasnt been online since 14th maybe shes away or sumat x

Let me know if you don't hear from her :hugs:

Septembers list available on page 225

Taperjeangirl!

Did you find it took your sweets awhile to get anywhere, and also for you to get them? It's been nearly 3 weeks since I posted mine to JellyTot, but she still hasn't gotten them yet! :cry: I'm SO worried she isn't going to!!!

Although if they don't show up, I might resend some stuff and track the package so no postman can snag them. :rofl:

I sent a package surface mail to Singapore and it took 6 weeks! :shock: It will probably turn up hun!

I sent my package to So in Thailand a month ago and she's still not had it but she sent hers to me on the same day and it arrived within a week!

I have been sweety shopping ...dinoslass has yorkie, double decker , carmel kitkat, and some rubarb&custard sweets so far :happydance:

moonmuffin has asked me what I want! :wacko: the list is endless but I think I will mention anything to do with chips/crisps and popcorn!!! :munch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"