*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds yummy TJG :munch:

I haven't pmed my partner will give her the excitment of seeing the list :laugh2:

Septembers list available on page 225

yey!!! i have no bobbin clue what to do!! he he!!
i guess i need to go shoppin tho!!

theres instructions with the list. Pm your partner first to check if she has any requests, likes, dislikes, allergies etc :thumbup:

yey!!! i have no bobbin clue what to do!! he he!!
i guess i need to go shoppin tho!!
ffee
:hugs: Its my first time too ! il send you a list of irish sweeties , we've loads of yummy boiled sweets and toffees and if your not allergic or anything il send em to ya ? maybe you could pm me with the same ? and your address :hugs:

sent you a pm!!
im not allergic to anything!! wa hoo!!!
im so excited i could pee my self!!lol!!
shopping in the morning!will post out friday!

OOoo can I have bitepeach or TT next month?! I want cheese and onion hunky dorys! and some butlers chocolate....mmmmm........ even a cadburys Dairymilk tastes better from Ireland!

OOoo can I have bitepeach or TT next month?! I want cheese and onion hunky dorys! and some butlers chocolate....mmmmm........ even a cadburys Dairymilk tastes better from Ireland!

If you like il do i mini swap with you this month :hugs: , just pm me

TEZZY !!

I ORDER JOLLY RANCHERS ONLINE YESTERDAY AND THEY CAME TODAY!!!!!!

im gonna try and behave and wait till atleast the 1st to send them

or i could send them and hope they get to my partners by the 1st

:muaha:

omg sooo excited for this months swap!!!! on another slightly related swap and totally trying to make you all really fat- has anyone tryed the new kit kat crunchy with caramel????????? OMG its soooooo nice!! lol the caramel isnt strictly caramel but its soooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I grabbed one the other day and fet sick after eating it!! It is VERY sweet!

I am super excited about this month..... not only am I getting American goodies, they will include cheese in a can!!!
I am also having an Irish mini swap! I am so spolied :yipee:

omg sooo excited for this months swap!!!! on another slightly related swap and totally trying to make you all really fat- has anyone tryed the new kit kat crunchy with caramel????????? OMG its soooooo nice!! lol the caramel isnt strictly caramel but its soooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've got to get me one! i love kitkat especially the peanut butter chunky one!

My package came from So in Thailand yesterday :happydance:

Here's what I got:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/miaowcatty/012-3.jpg

And these are the things in the little bag:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/miaowcatty/013-2.jpg

The bigger things have the calories on so I can have those this weekend but I'm saving the rest for when hubbys away so I'm ditching the diet :haha:

Thankyou So!

I'm glad you got them
usually it takes longer to delivery stuffs from UK to Thailand than from here, don't know why.
I looked through almost 30 pages to find this pis :wacko::rofl: i'm waiting for mine now:winkwink:...sorry i haven't been on BnB for a month. I 've been really busy with sorting out lots of things here...but can I join for next swap ? I'm still busy but don't want to miss this again...
i guess i already missed August swap ? :huh:

Yeah I grabbed one the other day and fet sick after eating it!! It is VERY sweet!

I am super excited about this month..... not only am I getting American goodies, they will include cheese in a can!!!
I am also having an Irish mini swap! I am so spolied :yipee:

yeah i do agree they are very sweet but oh so yummy!!!!!!!!

omg i am sooo jealous cheese in a can sounds soo goooood !!!! mmmmmmmmm cheese in a can (i sound like bloody homer simpson now !lol)

god i'm gonna be a total heifer if i keep looking at this thread - its making me have an even sweeter tooth than i ever had !!!

sara

xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g