*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg sooo excited for this months swap!!!! on another slightly related swap and totally trying to make you all really fat- has anyone tryed the new kit kat crunchy with caramel????????? OMG its soooooo nice!! lol the caramel isnt strictly caramel but its soooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

got one for my partner :thumbup:

omg sooo excited for this months swap!!!! on another slightly related swap and totally trying to make you all really fat- has anyone tryed the new kit kat crunchy with caramel????????? OMG its soooooo nice!! lol the caramel isnt strictly caramel but its soooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

got one for my partner :thumbup:

gettin them 4 mine too !!!!!!!! think i might do a bit sweetie shopping tomorrow!!

i needs to get me some candy floss i have a craving!!!!!!!!!!

it was even proper caramel
like a sticky sickly paste

yuk :nope:

proper runny caramel would be lush

x​

lol i really liked - i have a really bad sweet tooth tho :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Ok girls, my partner is pretty much leaving it up to me what I send tp her! Any ideas what I can send a New Yorker that she will love and we can only get here?!

:help:

Ok girls, my partner is pretty much leaving it up to me what I send tp her! Any ideas what I can send a New Yorker that she will love and we can only get here?!

Kendal mintcake i love that and maybe ironbrew sweets ? x

Jaylene said she haddnt had anything i sent her before , i put in curly wurley, cadburys buttons, galaxy , wispa, fudge, rainbow drops, that kinda thing.

Things we don't have in North America that you lucky girls get--

Galaxy chocolates
Wispa
Buttons
Fudge
Curly Wurly
Polo Mints
Haribo
Snowballs :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Scottish tablet
Cadbury bars- ie: Freddy, the one with the space ship on the wrapper, etc lol
Mojo?? I think that's what it was called
... errr a few other things too that Anna sent me I haven't eaten yet.. one was a sucker you can dip in this powder, and there's these tongue tingler things in a purple wrapper and something lemon flavoured, lol.

Do you have Fun Dips? Starburst? Twizzlers licorice (ie: Pull n Peel or the rainbow ones)?

we have starbursts........ what did they used to be called????? opal fruits or summit

She has asked for smarties! and I think I will just send a load of cadburys stuff, maybe some Thorntons sweets and some walkers and golden wonder crisps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"