*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my sweetie shopping today :happydance: I love shopping for my buddies xx

my OH really wants a wonker bar (chocolate with fizz whizz in) Any ideas where to get one? x

I did my shopping today.. just have to get a bubble mailer and send it out!

my OH really wants a wonker bar (chocolate with fizz whizz in) Any ideas where to get one? x

OMG i love them!!! a while ago you could get little ones i think they were cadburys with little elves on.

i hope i get some one that has vanilla coke next time :lol: toatally forgot about that!!

what do i do?

There are instructions and rules on the first post. Basically the first step is to pm your buddy and check she still wants to participate, find out if she has any requests/dislikes/allergies that kind of thing.

i hope i get some one that has vanilla coke next time :lol: toatally forgot about that!!

:sick: that stuff was gross.

Spar still make their own vanilla coke.

hello ladies! can I join???!!! I'd love to send/recieve sweeties :D

:wave: hi there, course you can join. Spetembers list has already been made but if a postion opens up you'll be next in line to be partnered. Failing that Octobers list will be made at the end of september.

i was skimming the thread and read this COMPLETELY wrong! :dohh: :haha: :blush:

:rofl: glad that wasn't just me who had to read that twice :blush:

Yay I started today! Just about got my mini Irish swap finished and grabbed a couple of things for my American buddy! :D

Can't wait too get these sweeties sent out! Just got a few more bits too pick up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"