*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up with all the pages i missed out on girlies!!!

Tyff any sign of the package yet? Not had any sign of yours yet x

Pm'd my buddies :) can't wait too hopefully get some sweeties!!

:happydance:

:cry: Not yet I'm afraid!

I was actually going to PM you and ask that you PM me when you get your candies! That way I'll know you got them asap. I'll do the same when yours come.

I figure when I receive yours, you should be getting mine not too long after, as I was almost 2 weeks after you with sending them.

I am SO wanting you to get them!!! :happydance:

I will pm you hun when they arrive! hopefully it wont be too long now till you get my package, the post office did say it could take up too 6 weeks though but it has been 4 weeks now so not much longer hopefully! :hugs:

pm me too plz pink

I am waiting a delivery from ebay to finish both my packages then i can post :happydance:

can i have link too??? please - i sent a pm but it was to the wrong person - oops!! lol

Can i have the link too plz pink :blush:

JT you haven't pmed me :cry:

Finally bought my sweeties today :) , its been raining and ive been lazy so il post them tomorrow :)

My swap buddy for this month PM'd me the other day but I cant reply as her mailbox is full!

for Leeane.. its bank holiday today so dont know how that will effect my parcel to you

for pink wich i need you to pm me your details again so i can send you another parcel

So, do you guys really not have Kraft dinner over there.. :rofl:

If anyone is interested when we get paired up I could try to send that haha

So, do you guys really not have Kraft dinner over there.. :rofl:

If anyone is interested when we get paired up I could try to send that haha

whats that ? ...I wanna be paired up with tasha soon plzzzzzzzzzz

:sick: i just googled it :rofl: still want to have tasha one month tho

Kraft dinner is super popular here.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PA6KBW-kNt0/SO03aT03BeI/AAAAAAAAAhs/Ucgy_jeOcA8/s320/KraftDinner.jpg

It's supposed to be macaroni and cheese.. it doesn't taste like cheese though it tastes like Kraft Dinner, lol

nom nom i love KD.. no we dont have it over here but my family send me packages of the cheese powder all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"