*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend gave me some kraft dinner when i went to uni a few years back lol.

Sending my sweets right now... well hubby is. Im not feeling well so he took it to the post office to send it to Hanna

Kraft Dinner is jusy like our Cheesy Pasta!

I want to try the Kraft block that you can melt down for nachos Mmmmm...... Bit too expensive to post though so I will order it next I order american sweets online!

I sent my sweets recorded on Saturday so hopefully helen should get them tomorrow :D

You are all too organised! I have just started my mini swap to Ireland and nowhere near ready to send to America! Will get it all sorted this week!

:happydance: Im sending yours tomo hun, forgot its a bank hoiliday today (monday) so ill send tomo morning x x x

i'm going sweetie shopping this week sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Kraft Dinner is jusy like our Cheesy Pasta!

I want to try the Kraft block that you can melt down for nachos Mmmmm...... Bit too expensive to post though so I will order it next I order american sweets online!

Velveeta?? I'd send you that but IDK how it would do in the mail, it goes in the fridge..

Yep thats it Tasha! i thought it was kept in fridge, it would probably be a bit off by the time it got here!!

I nearly finished my sweety shopping, think I will get the last bits tomorrow....

I nearly finished my sweety shopping, think I will get the last bits tomorrow....

Waiting on ebay ...should be here by friday how about we both post next monday ? hope u like what ive got you:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"