*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for my parcel tezzy:thumbup: it arrived this morning.......and it was a skinny postie so not the one who swiped my other one :haha: when i opened it i had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge smile on my face because i spotted my favourite sweetie............sugar dummy!!!!:happydance: dh was a happy bunny too as he spotted his faves-them little hard balls(climpies!) thank you once again hun :hugs:

Jaylene i will be sending your parcel off monday morning :thumbup:

Kraft dinner is super popular here.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PA6KBW-kNt0/SO03aT03BeI/AAAAAAAAAhs/Ucgy_jeOcA8/s320/KraftDinner.jpg

It's supposed to be macaroni and cheese.. it doesn't taste like cheese though it tastes like Kraft Dinner, lol

**drooooooooooooooooooooooools** i loveeeeeeeee kraft dinner

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::smug::wohoo:

Got both lots of sweeties today

Sweeties from Femme

:happydance:i havent had white jazzies in years!!!:happydance:

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF0891.jpg

Sweeties from Tezzy

:cloud9:tootie fruties:cloud9: cant wait to see whats in the bunny packet

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF0892.jpg

:flower:Thanks girls i love them :flower:

please tell me whats in the bunny packet too :rofl:

thank you for my parcel tezzy:thumbup: it arrived this morning.......and it was a skinny postie so not the one who swiped my other one :haha: when i opened it i had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge smile on my face because i spotted my favourite sweetie............sugar dummy!!!!:happydance: dh was a happy bunny too as he spotted his faves-them little hard balls(climpies!) thank you once again hun :hugs:

Jaylene i will be sending your parcel off monday morning :thumbup:

:flower: i was hoping it would arrive safe and sound! (i found your address in my inbox :happydance:)

what are climpies?

climpies are little hard balls bit like a tiny round boiled sweet. i dont like them but dh loves them

https://www.sweetieworld.co.uk/most_wanted/climpies/

ohh yea i remember these. didn't know what they were called though :laugh2: i didn't know they still made them, they used to be proper sticky!!

does anybody else have a huge sweety stash that they use to send out each month :blush:

my OH gets moody coz hes not allowed to eat them :rofl:

i have HUGE bag that i get bits for everytime im out and see something nice!, rob tries to sneek stuff out all the time!

Yea i've got a few bags of stuff that i split just to bulk out my parcel. I've also got a bag of goodies that has bits i've seen when out and about and think that's great for swaps. I always go over the top with my parcels :blush: Luckily my oh doesn't really eat sweets but i notice the odd wrapper in the bin :laugh2:

does anybody else have a huge sweety stash that they use to send out each month :blush:

I have one too!!! I have one stash of UK sweets I've been sent and one stash of stuff from here to send out... my stash gets raided by my sister fairly often though :growlmad:

Yeah I ordered a load of stuff from the internet and some cellophane cones and ribbon so I make up a pick n mix cone and then add something from the shop when I go to post for a bit of variety.

I started putting things away for my parcel and the boys keep asking if they can eat this or that and I keep telling them it is for my sweet swap. Now they started teasing me with my sweety swappery, even telling their friends that mum has gone mad in hamstering sweeties! Ha, it is true though; I keep walking in shops and asking everyone; would this be okay for my sweet swap?!

Yea participants, but no one i've actually swapped with tho Dee nearly got me this month.

Teehee i think we totally should!! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"