*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be postin sarandipity's sweets either tues or wed, just need to get a few more bits :) xx

i have a few more bits to get for you and my other partner, going to get some special sweeties if they have any in stock then i'll be sending them your way !!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxx

thelilbump - the september swap will be my last for a little while.... i'm loving swapping sweeties but it's not great for the diet! I'll be back when I reach my target though! xx

No probs hunny. I think you should bank your sweetie swapping money for the xmas challenge instead :laugh2:

This is my last for a while too doll! I have 2 orders for cakes this month and then comes xmas!
Going to be super busy! :D

No probs. I don't think i'm actually doing the lists anymore as i'm going back to work and will struggle to give the swap enough attention. I think ellies going to be taking back charge when she gets sorted with her house move but i am still keeping tabs until she's ready.

Nemo and Bump.. I hope to mail yours Tuesday, tomorrow is a holiday here and everything is closed :(

Mine are all ready to go, I will be posting them tomorrow or Wednesday if i am too lazy to leave the house!! :D

just got to wrap mine will hopefully post tomorrow. and i discovered that my corner shop sells reeses peanut butter cups yumyum...i was good and didnt buy any though :(

Mine are ready but I may not be able to post while the weekend when i am feeling better ...will get oh to post friday if i havent by then x

aww serina sorry to hear you're feeling unwell, hope you're better soon :hugs:

Guess what i found when out shopping at the weekend ladies...Ice cream chewits!

Can't beleive i've found wispa gold and the chewits all in 1 week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"