*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto for me as well! I'm in Canada. We have similar stuff as the Americans do (like Tasha mentioned) so I can definitely find twinkies and Jif peanut butter and all those sorts of things.

I'm totally ignorant when it comes to sweets from over there! I detest anything that is black licorice flavoured, but other than that I am good. You guys don't have Froot Loops anymore? :shrug: I love them! We have Cadbury's here, like the Cadbury cream eggs sold at easter? Mmmmm!!!!

Gawd, now I'm totally having a sweet attack. Do you guys have Jelly Belly jelly beans?

me three :rofl:

i got my thai sweets this morning :happydance:
thankyou andrea - you were right btw

:rofl::rofl:

although the toffees not bad

gonna go share them out a little!!

xx​

I dont want to take back charge LilBump...I wouldnt be able to fill ya shoes hun! :lol:
But we can be a little team if ya like :)

Andrea...i recieved your home made goodies today....Those shortbread biscuits were lush!! I ate one before breakfast :blush:
AND i absolutely refused to share :rofl:

I did give the fudge to my OH and the kids...so i did kinda share, right?! :lol:

I dont want to take back charge LilBump...I wouldnt be able to fill ya shoes hun! :lol:

Andrea...i recieved your home made goodies today....Those shortbread biscuits were lush!! I ate one before breakfast :blush:

I did give the fudge to my OH and the kids...so i did kinda share, right?! :lol:

LOL Yeah hun you did share well!! :rofl:

Me thinks who I want to be my partner ...homemade shortbread sounds lush:rofl:

Me thinks who I want to be my partner ...homemade shortbread sounds lush:rofl:

:D

ooooh can i join?:lol:

of course :happydance:

May i ask where abouts you live? It's just so i can try and make partners as fair as possible.

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 18 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

soory bout late reply i live in Surrey hun :happydance:

Heyhey! I'll see if I can find any interesting US sweeties.. Only found out the equivalents for Milkyway, Galaxy etc today! :rofl:

If there's anything people fancy trying or already know of in the US they'd like me to post, feel free to PM or yell at me in here! Lol!

^ What's the equivalent for Galaxy over here?

I had heard Dove was the same, but it still tastes different to me!!

And we can't get those giant bars like Galaxy comes in, you get a pack of 4 little squares of Dove..

Just questions for people in the UK ~ >

Do you guys have rock candy there?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AB3soHybrbE/SAkSVFJiE7I/AAAAAAAAAh8/IkCIA5ltBwY/s400/rock+candy.jpg

Or old fashioned stick candy?
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51smfvKTZ5L._AA280_.jpg

Gosh, those bring back childhood memories! :rofl:

I've seen the stick candy here, but not the rock candy.

Just questions for people in the UK ~ >

Do you guys have rock candy there?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AB3soHybrbE/SAkSVFJiE7I/AAAAAAAAAh8/IkCIA5ltBwY/s400/rock+candy.jpg

Or old fashioned stick candy?
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51smfvKTZ5L._AA280_.jpg

The rock candy looks like the sugar stix we get posh coffee shops to dip in ya coffee

i have seen neither in my neck of the woods. look yummy tho!

Right does anyone like sour sweets?

I absolutely love sour sweets, So i found some yesterday that i have to admit are the best ever, these seriously rip your face to bits!!
Anybody wanting some let me know & i'll post ya some lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back