*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh i do! :D

i like sour sweets, sweet sweets, hot sweets.... mmmmmmmmm sweets :rofl:

Hi girls.

Wooo we have some newbies :happydance: Am just goin through posts from yesterday and sorting the list. dizzymoo i added you then you can swap with whoever respond if you like? That way you get something back in return :happydance:

Elli, team sounds brill to me. :hugs:

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 20 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Aubreyk80 Bexy_22, Bingo, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, Dizzymoo, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, nightkd,Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, Tyff, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

Hoping to issue new list 23/06/09 all being well so check back!

we went out for the day yesterday and i found an old retro sweetie shop. I was so happy i came out with a huge bag, i was going round saying "1 for me 1 for the swap, ooo i'll have one of those...." :rofl: :blush:

LOL Lilbump! We had an old fashioned sweet shop here but it has closed, the woman that ran it has been there since the beginning of time!

So sad, it sold EVERYTHING!

aww! yea we don't have anything like that here at all so it was ace going in and actually having an excuse to buy stuff ....even better :rofl:

Mmm, I'm a candy-holic!

My fave have to be Cinnamon Hearts. You can only get them here around Valentine's Day, so I'd go to a bulk food store and buy 3lbs of the stuff to last me until the next Valentine's Day :blush:

I also love those small gummy coke bottles. Mmm! Oh, and the Chewy Everlasting Gobstoppers! :happydance:

Ohhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE those cinnamon hearts! I get my parents to bring loads over for me when they visit - can't get them here :cry:

I think there's a few stores here that still have them! If they do and I get you I'll send you some. Can't deny people the utter goodness that is Cinnamon Hearts!

Mmmmm!

are cinnamin hearts more like a cake/biscuit?

They are a small, hard candy... in the shape of hearts. Here's a picture of them:

https://myrantsandrambles.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/cinnamon-hearts.jpg

Oooo cinnamon hearts sound nice !!

I think that everyone should write to their partners before anyone sends things to let them know of any allergies or dislikes...Probably everyone done this last time, but i just thought id let the newbies know :)

Oooo cinnamon hearts sound nice !!

I think that everyone should write to their partners before anyone sends things to let them know of any allergies or dislikes...Probably everyone done this last time, but i just thought id let the newbies know :)

When we get our partners we pm for there address plus any likes dislikes or allergies x

https://www.groovycandies.com/sendbinary.asp?path=D%3A%5Cwwwroot%5Cgroovycandies.com%5Cuploadmedia%5Cimages%5C234L.jpg&Width=450
Do you guys get those sour Warheads over there??

Or Fizz candies?
https://www.freewebs.com/bautista14/Lotsa%20Fizz.JPG

:) Man there are so many candies now that I think of it from like my childhood here that you guys should all try..

And about cinnamon hearts.. MAN Tyff they set my mouth on fire! I can't handle them!!

If I get someone who likes sour stuff.. they are getting spoiled rotten :rofl: I love sour candies :blush:

Do you get Pocky in the UK? They're asian?? SO good, not sure how they would do in the mail, they're breadstick type things dipped in chocolate and other things. You can get strawberry ones in Hello Kitty boxes :cloud9:

I so definitely need to get to the Asian candy store here.. it has the greatest stuff.. it's just downtown and not where I like to be during the day with Elyse!

Oh my goodness Tasha! I feel like I'm 10 years old again spending some of my allowance when I look at those candies! :rofl: Love them!

ow wow tasha i've never seen any of those. I haven't heard of Pocky either :shrug: :lol:

Last updated list available on page 57.
Any issues please let me know.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 20 people have confirmed they have received their goodies to date.

Please tell me if you want to join in july's sweet swap. Currently So far; annabannana9, Aubreyk80 Bexy_22, Bingo, Brightstar08, Butterflies, chel27, danapeter36, Deb_baby, Dippy Yvanne, Dizzymoo, donnaballona, elli21, ilovemybump, jenny_wren, kitten, kitty1987, mylittlebubs, nightkd,Pinksnowball, Purpular, sarah88, serina27, smartie, tasha41, taperjeangirl, tezzy, tiggertea, Tinax, thelilbump, Tyff, xlaurax have signed up. Please ignore colour coding it just for my reference as to where you live :blush:

Hoping to issue new list 23/06/09 all being well so check back!

Soooo girls, guess what's sat on my desk?? July's list :dance:

Now should i post it or should i make you sweat a bit longer :muaha::tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79