*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ladies here it is :happydance:

Please note that I have partnered members this time rather than the whole chain thing that was going on last time as that was difficult to keep up with. So now A sends to B and B sends to A rather than June's A>B>C pattern.

Have tried my best to please everyone but it's harder than you probably think! Hope it's ok....

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear here are
The Rules,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  6. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  7. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  8. Enjoy!

and finally, July's sweet swapping partners are;

Annabanana9 & Dizzymoo

Sarah88 & Nightkd

Bexy_22 & Aubreyk80

Bingo & Smartie

Chel27 & Purpular

Butterflies & Tezzy

Danapeter36 & xlaurax

Deb_baby & Brightstar08

Donnaballona & mylittlebubs

Elli21 & Tyff

Ilovemybump & Kitty1987

Jenny_wren & Tiggertea

Kitten & Dippy Yvanne

Pinksnowball & Tinax

Serina27 & Taperjeangirl

Thelilbump & tasha41

ooooooooooooooh how exciting!!! mylittlebubs, ill post probably tomo if you give me your address asap so they are on their way :happydance:

:rofl: i seeee

ill let you off them i thought
you were getting excited

:blush::rofl:

x​

:rofl: its not even july and you
wanna send it now!!??

x​

lol she's faaaaaaaaaaaar away from me in Thailand-I wanna make sure she gets it before August!!! :rofl:

Good idea! Mine was posted to her 2 weeks ago and it's still not there :sad1:
Oh hun..... you will be getting some Thai sweets!:tease:

anythin'll be nice. . .I got bugger all from June's swap!!! :dohh:

:( I wish I had sent them to you ...I thought mer was sending to u and i sent to her ...had nothing to say she got them sent them 4 wks ago by recorded delivery x

:rofl: its not even july and you
wanna send it now!!??

x​

lol she's faaaaaaaaaaaar away from me in Thailand-I wanna make sure she gets it before August!!! :rofl:

Good idea! Mine was posted to her 2 weeks ago and it's still not there :sad1:
Oh hun..... you will be getting some Thai sweets!:tease:

anythin'll be nice. . .I got bugger all from June's swap!!! :dohh:

:( I wish I had sent them to you ...I thought mer was sending to u and i sent to her ...had nothing to say she got them sent them 4 wks ago by recorded delivery x

not your fault sweetie (excuse the pun!:rofl:)

Better luck next time eh :winkwink: xxxx

Id say post when your ready :)
Im sure we're all excited :lol:

Im going shopping for mine tomorrow...and will be sending wednesday as Tyff is in Canada and it takes about a week maybe longer to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"