*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem.... Do we wait til July to post?

hmmm good question. As excited as we all are it might be best too otherwise you're all gonna be wanting august's swap in like the first week of july :rofl: It wouldn't be a problem to do it more regularly but it may start getting daft and expensive for some people.

As Elli said, this month, if you do it when ur ready as July is only next week anyway but don't feel you need to do it right away if you are not prepared.

August may feel like a long wait if you send early so if you wanted to you could alwaya do as you did last month and do 'mini unofficial' swaps between if you want to but that's upto you personally to organise etc.

Sound fair girls?

Ahem.... Do we wait til July to post?

hmmm good question. As excited as we all are it might be best too otherwise you're all gonna be wanting august's swap in like the first week of july :rofl: It wouldn't be a problem to do it more regularly but it may start getting daft and expensive for some people.

As you did last month you can always do 'mini unofficial' swaps between if you want to but that's upto you personally to organise etc.

Sound fair girls?

sounds good to me, willy wonka :thumbup: xx

Anyone know if you can still get those jelly sweets? They were like...shaped like monsters and stuff, in a plastic vacuum formed packet with a foily peel off back.... Kinda moist and jelly-like rather than haribo type.

Anyone know what I'm on about???? :rofl:

xx

Yes! But cant remember what they are called! :dohh: Our Woolies used to do them but no idea where to get them now, I miss Woolies so much! :hissy:

I just found a fab website looking for those jelly things! Sweetie World

Mmmm, jelly cola bottles. I love those so much!

I forgot about the Gold Nuggets gum as well... yum yum!

Anyone know if you can still get those jelly sweets? They were like...shaped like monsters and stuff, in a plastic vacuum formed packet with a foily peel off back.... Kinda moist and jelly-like rather than haribo type.

Anyone know what I'm on about???? :rofl:

xx

Not seen them for yrs ...my real mum used to bring me one ton the contact centre when i was about 4 so many many yrs ago:blush:

they used to sell those sweets in claire's accessories when i worked there.... that was about 7 years ago though :blush:

https://www.keepitsweet.co.uk/catalog/ my fav online sweetie shop ...ive tried a few :blush:

Haha, ta, I just googled 'Jelly Monster Sweets' and there they are :dohh:

I want a massive bag of rainbow drops now..... *drool*

Woo hoo new list new list new list!!

I PMed my person :) can't wait to get out and buy :)

:blush: just ordered sweets for nxt day delivery ...1 for swap 1 for me 1 for kids :rofl:

Mine from Scotland hasn't arrived. so I will hope for next swap

Oh this is not good hun, I feel bad, I will check the date on my postage receipt xxx

do you have the tracking number? maybe i just go to the post office and ask
don't feel bad though . i know there's a lot of problems sending stuffs to Thailand:hugs:

i dont hun sorry, i had to send it "surface" cos airmail was gonna cost a bomb! I hope it turns up soon xxx

Tyff do u get cola bottls in canada, cos if not, ill send some in your package :)

^ the gummy cola bottles? Yeah we have them here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"