*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo...if you could check the thread regularly it might save a little embarrassment :lol: Bless u, i can imagine u sitting going a bit flushed. xx

I can't leave you girls alone for 2 minutes can i? :rofl:

Okay, Bingo and smartie are we sorted, okay to partner each other still for July?

The thing with the swaps is that I try to do whats fair, it's difficult when there's 20 odd participants and only 2 of them are american when american sweeties are clearly in demand. Sarah88 and Bexy got the american partners this time round as they specifically asked first (for july) i beleive. I know tiggertea wants to partner sarah sometime because i think she'll probably just burst if she doesn't get some tim tams, as TJG would like to do an american swap too as she wants some of that cheesey stuff. We need to keep it on a rotation so everyone gets a fair do. Some of the newbies had to be partnered with other english residents so the members from last months get a go at posting abroad. As for uk residents i've tried to divide particpants into the seperate countries so at least someone from London might be posting to scotland rather than a next door neighbour. It takes me ages making the list trying to make sure everyones getting a fair position. Does that all make sense? Does it seem fair? If you think theres something that could be done differently please do say girls.

Julys list available on page 73.

It's cos we are all sugar deprived! We need swap sweets NOW!

I ordered yours today for nxt day delivery ...I think I may post early :blush: Although I may not :muaha: More thought went into July,s swap cos i havent the worry of being induced like last month and also cos i know u,ll tell me you have received them ....couldnt find anything yorkshire so went retro instead:happydance:

:happydance: So excited!!!!! :hugs: I got you some chocolate today, we did go to the park so there's every chance that it has melted! I'll get more though!

The problem is that it's so expensive to mail from North America to the UK. Canada has such insane postal prices.

I would gladly send someone twinkies or other treats but I just can't afford it, so I will be in every second or third swap. ;) It would probably cost me $30 to mail some twinkies :rofl:

I think you have been fair lilbump. :) :)

Definitely think you've been fair as well, lilbump!

AAAhhh totally off topic girls..... well not TOTALLY!

But my package arrived today with some American goodies that I ordered!

Jif Peanut Butter
Jiffy Pop Popcorn
Almond Snickers
Candy Corn
Choccy coated cookie dough!

and they flung in some mini packets of lovehearts too!

:yipee:!

Jenny I was gonna order some Twinkies but they were out of stock :sad1: and OREO have these new cakester things, they sound awesome, they were out of stock too :hissy:!

Oreo cakesters are better, the chocolate ones.. MMM!!

I should start a business up :rofl:

For USA/Canada girls...

Flat things mail for cheap, like Laffy Taffy, Crispy Crunch, small packs of Twizzlers..

If your envelope is less than 20mm?? wide it can be mailed as a letter rather than a parcel (saves $$) and you do get dinged extra for weight but it's not too too bad. Better than I expected it to be.

They have a plastic thing at the post office that they check with, if it fits through, it goes as a letter. If not, a parcel.

https://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/American-Sweet-Mayhem__W0QQ_armrsZ1 :blush: I am gunna be bankcrupt :rofl:I must not look at sweets online until 25th July !!!

Erm, I know I don't check this thread enough lol but is July swap senders AND recievers? Like mine is Aubreyk80... is she sending to me and I'm sending to her? :lol:

Erm, I know I don't check this thread enough lol but is July swap senders AND recievers? Like mine is Aubreyk80... is she sending to me and I'm sending to her? :lol:

yep xx

Serina I have got all yours in it's box! Might add a bit more though so will hold off posting it ....... :D

I will be picking up my stuff tomorrow, and probably mailing it tomorrow as well! :happydance:

Serina I have got all yours in it's box! Might add a bit more though so will hold off posting it ....... :D

yours is coming today will be posting tomorrow i thinks .....then again in 2 wks as ive decided to send u 2 smaller packages that way you have somthing to look forward to mid month too xx

when will july swap start? coz i would like to swap again.
i've been in the hospital so i don't know if i missed anything here

Okay ladies here it is :happydance:

Please note that I have partnered members this time rather than the whole chain thing that was going on last time as that was difficult to keep up with. So now A sends to B and B sends to A rather than June's A>B>C pattern.

Have tried my best to please everyone but it's harder than you probably think! Hope it's ok....

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear here are
The Rules,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  6. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  7. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  8. Enjoy!

and finally, July's sweet swapping partners are;

Annabanana9 & Dizzymoo

Sarah88 & Nightkd

Bexy_22 & Aubreyk80

Bingo & Smartie

Chel27 & Purpular

Butterflies & Tezzy

Danapeter36 & xlaurax

Deb_baby & Brightstar08

Donnaballona & mylittlebubs

Elli21 & Tyff

Ilovemybump & Kitty1987

Jenny_wren & Tiggertea

Kitten & Dippy Yvanne

Pinksnowball & Tinax

Serina27 & Taperjeangirl

Thelilbump & tasha41

Julys list is here we are doing a straight swap this time ...hope your ok xx

yours is coming today will be posting tomorrow i thinks .....then again in 2 wks as ive decided to send u 2 smaller packages that way you have somthing to look forward to mid month too xx

That's a lovely idea!

Jenny_wren. No blinkies that I kno of....might go bump the post though :laugh2:

TJG - I got the sweeties you sent me this morning, thankyou. They're interesting i'll say that!!!

Bingo and Smartie are sorted for the July swap. :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back