*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember to post Pics this month girlies!!!! I am sooooo nosey!

https://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/serina2008tags/Image0152.jpg
This is what my postman got me tday ....My diet as truely gone out window b4 it started:rofl:

:rofl:
wish mine felt guilty
actually i got flowers
but still ... jealous!

:blush:

I've bought a few things ^_^ Not sure what else to get though.... I am currently addicted to YORKS (Mint patties covered in chocolate)...

Drinking the liquid chocolate its lush ....Think I may need to start a new group ...swap diet food :rofl: wonder if i,ll get so exicted then

it'll be tomorrow evening before i have a chance to start on some sweetie swap blinkies :blush: sorry girlies!

Can I join..Puuurleease!? x

yes if theres nobody waiting i,ll swap with u as well as andrea seen as i got you to come and join xxx ...i,ll wait to see if theres anybody waiting first xxx

I pm'ed my partner but got no reply :(

did i match you with aubrey? If so, i'd just give her bit of time as she's just had her baby i think. Let us know how you get on.

Can I join..Puuurleease!? x

yes if theres nobody waiting i,ll swap with u as well as andrea seen as i got you to come and join xxx ...i,ll wait to see if theres anybody waiting first xxx

:wave: hi w4b.

Course you can join in. July's particpants have already been partnered but if someone drops out you can take their place. If a place doesn't become vacant i'm sure someone will do a double swap with you :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back